B-Series Lan Gaming Event

wax_digital

Hi,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but wasn't sure where this would go. I've been involved in helping organise the B-series lan parties for a few months now so thought I would take the opportunity to see if anyone here would be interested.

The next gaming event (B-5) is going to take place on Sunday 19th July at the East Bowing Unity Club in Bradford from 10am to 6pm. We usually have around 10-12 people and there is normally a prize for the best player on the day (using a point scoring system).

The current game line up consists of Unreal Tournament 3, Call Of Duty 4 and GRID Race Driver. Please note that you will need your own original copies of the game installed prior to the event.

The entry fee is only £7 which just covers the room hire cost.

If you are interested in coming or really just want more information please either reply to this thread or pm me

Thank you

- Wax

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick_B

Standard Member
In the quiet words of the virgin Mary, Come again?

Only joking,

I'll be there!

Nick_B

Standard Member
Yeah I suppose,

It would'nt be very much at all with out my good self as I provide the server, switch and most of the patch cables.
And then double up as tech support on the day.

Infact I do actually rule! I should get a prize for just being generally ace!!

wax_digital

Hehe the taking part should be enough! :)

Ok maybe we could all throw in some money and buy you a chicken burger next time. How's that sound?

Nick_B

Standard Member
Chicken ey?

I am quite partial to the odd free chicken burger so for that reason I'll offer £0 for 100% of your burger business take my offer or I'm out.

I came joint last at B-4 and was awarded the wooden spoon along with Nick C!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gordon B

While I don't have an issue with you publicising your event please refrain from posting the website links as it is a business site and as such is not permitted.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom