• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

B&O heaphone repair?

bradalax

Help - the plastic cover on the wire of my beloved B&O A8 in ear headphones has slipped out of the plastic Y shaped cover exposing bare wire! :(

Does anyone know if this can be repaired or should I be preparing to replace them. (really really don't want to do that!!)

Dankeech

bradalax said:
Help - the plastic cover on the wire of my beloved B&O A8 in ear headphones has slipped out of the plastic Y shaped cover exposing bare wire! :(

Does anyone know if this can be repaired or should I be preparing to replace them. (really really don't want to do that!!)

A quick call to Hifix in Coventry may help you find out more. They're a B&O dealership and they've been very helpful before. Website is www.hifix.co.uk
The website is just the front end to a rather nice 3-floor hifi shop in the centre of coventry

Hope this helps. Sorry couldn't actually provide the answer tho.

sirlukas

Sorry for OT, but have You ever tried other in-ear phones?
Cause I've never found anyone who has those earphones?
Do they really sound good?

bradalax

I got mine about 2 years ago (think i've seen em on the net for £69 somewhere now).

Absolutely love em. Sound is superb and so comfy. Any B&O dealer will be happy to let you try em out.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom