B&O H95 Bluetooth multipoint and voice assistant help

big boss

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I've recently bought the H95 headphones and am really impressed by them. I have a couple of technical queries. I have looked at the instructions manual and scoured the B&O website, as well as Google search, but haven't got an answer yet.

1) They're supposed to support Bluetooth multipoint. How do I activate multipoint so that I can connect to 2 devices simultaneously?

2) The voice assistant button on the left earcup opens Bixby setup on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ phone, even though I have set Google Assistant as the default app on my phone. How do I change this, so that Google Assistant opens up instead of Bixby?

Thanks.

1. Have you paired 2 devices to your Headphones?

2. I doubt this can be changed, if it can, the option will be in the headphones setup, not your mobile.

1. Have you paired 2 devices to your Headphones?

2. I doubt this can be changed, if it can, the option will be in the headphones setup, not your mobile.

Thanks, B&O H95 supports Bluetooth multipoint. I have 2 devices connected but not as multipoint.

Check this for example as to how multipoint should work.

B&O haven't said how to set up multipoint in their headphones. There's no volume button in the B&O for me to try Aftershokz's method.

With regards to voice assistant, I managed to sort that by disabling Bixby in hidden settings on my phone. I then got an option to select either Google Assistant or Alexa or Bixby, and I selected Google Assistant.

There's no need to follow the Aftershokz method.
You haven’t said what two devices you have paired but I assume one is a mobile phone so try playing e.g. music on one device then get someone to phone you on your mobile and you should then be able to answer your mobile and hear it in your headphones.

It's my work laptop (Surface Pro 7) and my phone that I want to connect simultaneously. It doesn't look like both are connected at the same time. I've had to turn my phone's Bluetooth off to connect to the laptop. I'll try again.

Thanks! Multipoint is working well! 👍

How do you find the sound? Plus what kind of music are you listening too? Thanks in advance

How do you find the sound? Plus what kind of music are you listening too? Thanks in advance
The sound is outstanding! Very neutral and not bassy at all. I tend to listen more to instruments and songs with strong vocals, and Indian music. Bear in mind, you can get similar performance from slightly cheaper headphones (around £450 range) but the build quality is superb. Peter Tyson had an open box selling cheap, not sure if they still have it.

thank you for the reply appreciate it, I like rock music and indie maybe not what I need? Read on line that they do have bass when needed but worry they may let me down?

thank you for the reply appreciate it, I like rock music and indie maybe not what I need? Read on line that they do have bass when needed but worry they may let me down?
You can tweak it to your liking in the app.
Screenshot_20210504-223140_Bang & Olufsen.jpg

Screenshot_20210504-223100_Bang & Olufsen.jpg

Best option is to test it out, and return it if not to your liking.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom