B&O Beosound 2300 Faulty!

Tigerwomble

Novice Member
Reaction score
Novice Member
So.... ive changed my mind about the passive speakers, and have just picked up beolab 6000s instead. However, the cd player is not working now. Cd spins initially then nothing, apparent laser/arm?

So next question is do i need to open it up to find out which laser i need? Also got told by a self proclaimed "b&o engineer" that if i replaced it myself, it would need alignment.... is this true?

Good luck with that. I have opened one up previously and there are a quintillion tiny parts which have to be re-assembled in a specific sequence. I ended up going to a B&O service centre and paid the £130 after admitting my misdemeanour. The engineer laughed and says it’s quite common for people to have a go, because they think that it will be easy.

Good luck with that. I have opened one up previously and there are a quintillion tiny parts which have to be re-assembled in a specific sequence. I ended up going to a B&O service centre and paid the £130 after admitting my misdemeanour. The engineer laughed and says it’s quite common for people to have a go, because they think that it will be easy.
Where did you take it?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom