B&O Beoplay H95- feedback please

Superaintit

Standard Member
Hi there,

I'd like to share a listening experience and hear your thoughts on it. I listened to the Beoplay H95 wireless high end headphones.
Having been used to a Bose wireless ANC headphone and owning B&O speakers, I'd thought to give it a go and listen to them.

So I sat down, using my playlist from Spotify premium as a source. I know that this isn't the best there is. But I've been happy with it, given my experience at home that music from my NAS might be slightly better (alac) but not sure. That's why I thought there would be no issue.
Anyway, the things I experienced were:
- a dead silent background
- very clear and precise sound
- and Spotify being absolutely unlistenable. It was completely boring.
On that last point, my taste is mainly pop music, but I do know the quality of the recordings and have some reference recordings in my collection, some of which I selected in Spotify. So it's not 100% certain Spotify used the same recording but it would be likely that at least 1 of the 50 songs I listened would be ripped from a high quality source.

Now what I'd like your feedback on: is this to be expected with a high-end headphone? And if you listened to this H95 headphone: what was your experience?

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN800B 8K TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom