B&O Beogram 1000

B6MFD

Novice Member
My neighbour is moving and is going to throw a load of stuff away including some old hi fi gear that was her late husbands. I said I would see if I could find any info on them and see if I can get anything for her. Are the b&o beograms worth anything? Need to make sure it works etc. But I'm told it does.
ImageUploadedByAVForums1446714434.114124.jpg

She also has a sansui amp, a kenwood amp and various other bits and bobs, CD players etc.

adam4478

Novice Member
There's the odd collector of old B&O bits, shifted a load of my old man's stuff to one when he upgraded after about 3 decades... unfortunately that turntable would get anywhere from £20-£70 depending on luck in finding someone and condition of it.

Sansui and kenwood amps not really worth selling at the money you'd get and likewise with a CD player unless they're something special/high end?

B6MFD

Novice Member
Hi, thank you for the reply. I was following a turntable on eBay and it went for £63.50 + £10 delivery so your estimate sounds right. A friend of mine is taking the Kenwood amp, other bits she will probably either throw or il out them on eBay for her with no reserve.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom