Azureus Nat Problem

Brendetta

Standard Member
My friend has a nat problem with his azureus on his computer. I did the nat firewall test and it did say he had a nat problem and his health never goes on green.

I know he has a NTL home 120 modem. He also has a wireless modem attached to it I think so he can use his laptop wireless aswell but he dosnt use his laptop for azureus he uses his pc instead.

He also uses :

zone cabs security
ntl netgaurd security
escan
and some mcafee anti virus

I didnt wanna disable any of them and I didnt spend much time to navigate through them to see if I can turn off firewalls.

I've seen on the net to replace the port number on azureus and I seen afiew numbers to change it to but it didnt seem to work. I dont know how to forward ports either.

He's now using bitlord as it works alot better than azureus but I've heard alot about utorrent aswell so might tell him to try that instead.

Brendetta

Standard Member
How do I access his firewall. I have a firewall built in my router speedtouch 530 n can I do the same on that aswell.

I've tried to look all this up before but I struggled alot with all this farwarding ports etc I just cant get into it. Even though I did study that ports forward website.

Singh400

Distinguished Member
Brendetta said:
How do I access his firewall. I have a firewall built in my router speedtouch 530 n can I do the same on that aswell.

I've tried to look all this up before but I struggled alot with all this farwarding ports etc I just cant get into it. Even though I did study that ports forward website.
Well for a software firewall it should be fairly easy. Just select the program exe and give it allow all access.

On a router however, it might be slighty different. You'll need to have alook at the settings etc.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom