Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Axim - Learning time out error

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by mrv, Jul 22, 2003.

1. mrv

mrv
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Posted this on the PDA forum over at RemoteCentral about a week ago and have got absolutely zero replies. Anybody care to issue words of wisdom......

Sat down with my Axim learning codes tonight. Everything going OK but suddenly got a Time Out error after pressing the key that was to be learnt. Not too unusual, it's happened before.

However this time it just continues to happen every time I now try and learn - I get a timeout after pressing the key to be learnt. I've tried a soft reboot, loaded a different CCF - nothing's worked.

Any clues??

Since I've tried unloading and re-loading the TVRemote software but thats not worked either. I'm just about to do a hard reset which means I'll lose everything on the PDA - not too much so not a big problem.

Update: Have just tried a hard reset and reloaded the TVRemote software and my CCF - no change. It even does the same in native, non-CCF mode. Now I am confused!!

Mike

2. mrv

mrv
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    ^

No words of wisdom anyone. I've tried everything I can think of and still no go on the learning front (just to emphasise - it used to be OK). I've even wasted my time and e-mailed the developers at pdawin.com.

Mike