Axelmusic

grunfgrunf63

Hi there, is anyone had any problems with this people in the past and especially recently?? Coincidentally I never received my 2 separate posted items and after 40 days. They did always reply my emails reassuring me that I would have received them asking me to be patient. Well, I been very patient but I asked for a refund one week ago and they are ignoring me. I also asked them for proof of postage, for my peace of mind and to see if in reality my items were posted and no success, they are ignoring me to the first degree. Just in time to submit a PayPal claim and so far they have failed to respond to PayPal too. Can, please, anyone else report if you had any bad experience with this people? I always heard well in the past but it looks like they go funny when the worse goes at worse? My first and last experience.

Last edited:

CJPowers81

Hi there, is anyone had any problems with this people in the past and especially recently?? coincidentally I never received my 2 separate posted items and after 40 days. They did always replied my emails reassuring me that I would have received them asking me to be patient. Well, I been very patient but I asked for a refund one week ago and they are ignoring me. I also asked them for proof of postage and no success, they are ignoring me to the first degree. Just in time to submit a paypal claim and so far they have failed to respond to paypal too. Can, please, anyone else report if you had any bad experience with this people? i always heard well in the past but it looks like they go funny when the worse goes at worse? my first and last experience with them.

I have only placed 1 order with Axelmusic which was a couple of weeks ago for Halloween and had no problems at all. It was delivered within 7 days, so from my experience they seem quite good.

From what you've said they are quite clear shoddy when it comes to customer service, ignoring your emails, etc. After 40 days the item/s should have arrived, and by rights they should either send out a replacement or initiate a refund.

I placed a order with them last Monday,only 8 days ago,nothing as yet,but wil keep you informed mate.I ordered from them last year,but think i recieved it ok,but 40 days is way too long.They should at least reply to your emails.

Rocky101278

I haven't used them for a little while (until literally a couple of days ago so hasn't been sent yet) but I always found them to be really reliable and on several occasions they would sent out the DVD's before the release date by several days sometimes. Hope my latest order doesn't run into problems then!

lgans316

Distinguished Member
I recently ordered Forbidden Kingdom at AxelMusic and received it in 7 days.

T + 40 days and counting doesn't sound good to me.:thumbsdow

Same happened to me but with thehut.

X-Men Trilogy shipped on 22-April-2009 and yet to receive it.

I am glad that they have agreed to refund.:cool:

grunfgrunf63

Thank you all for the support. Then they got a crap customer service which definetely cannot deal in the proper manner when things get wrong. please keep info coming if you can as would be very interesting if this people are just starting to fail. I still do not get why 2 separate orders sent the same day, never arrived and how can it be that they deny themself when mostly we need a better commications????
thank You

TUCKERS

Have always had good customer services from Axel. Received prompt replies to e-mail enquiries. Discs can sometimes take a while to arrive but no major issues with this company.

remlap

I've had dealings with their customer service, was no problem at all, new blu-ray case sent out and slip sleeve.

SATM

I have dealt with Axel for over two years,and have found them to be excellent to deal with.
In that time I have had one order go astray,and it was promptly replaced after expiry of the stated 28 day wait period.
My last two orders,for Region 1 BDs,were dispatched on the 19,and 22,May from Canada.
I received the latter order on the 6 June,but have not yet received the former.
I have sent 2 e-mails,and received replies within 24 hours.
The speed of delivery is dependent on the location of the supplier to Axel.
To place it into context,just look at the quoted standard delivery period of Amazon.com.
My order dispatched on the 7 June-anticipated delivery 2-23 July.

Last edited:

Hades

Distinguished Member
I have used Axel Music for at least 4 years with hundreds of orders placed and a shed load of money spent with them.

I do not use them any more for the simple reason that they are too expensive now. I just buy BD's now and you can save lots of money by waiting for the Region B to come out.

In the time that I used them I had very few issues but when I did have reason to complain, it was sorted swiftly and with lots of professionalism. I had received a wrong disc once, they said I could keep it and then sent me the correct one.

If he is still running things, then you need to contact Rasmus

Last edited:

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Moved to the suppliers forum. :smashin:

grunfgrunf63

A total disappointment. I had to recover my money from paypal. been originally requesting a refund from them and I have been ignored, they do not answer my email anymore as I requested for proof of postage in different occasions. If they do have any or not, they had the chance to respond and explain. It seems that they have not any good arguments to explain. I believe that nothing for some misterious reasons and possibly out of their control was sent. Anyway, very strange that 2 separate packages sent on the same day where lost at the same time.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom