1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Axel Music

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by Spooky, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Spooky

Spooky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Looking for a new R1 supplier and this site looks good but was wondering how good their delivery is? Prices are a bit more than I used to pay for with DVDsoon but wont be using them again until they get it together, movietyme seem good but are a bit more expensive, used CDwow and was impressed but they dont stock too many R1.
    So anyone use Axel music care to comment?
    Spooks

2. Seth Gecko

Seth Gecko
    retired member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +193
    *Personal Comment*

I've used Axel quite a bit - they normally take 5-7 days to arrive from Denmark, but they are very well packaged (Box sets wrapped in foam and in jiffy bag or box) - I've not had a damaged one.

On 2 occassions my lovely postal office have made packages disappear in some form, but a quick email to Axel and they despatched another copy very quickly (allowing the necessary 14 days), which I have to say I was very happy with.

They are EU so customs friendly - My "La Femme Nikita" season 3 was about £40 but came through without customs charges.

Generally they are my first choice for box sets, because no customs and so far (on about 6 boxsets) not a single damaged corner. Can't complain.

3. s1hastie

s1hastie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    They are brilliant i use them quite a bit. Not the cheapest but they are ver reliable and there customer service is excellent they always respond to emails within a few hours. You can even ask them questions on msn. Great for preorders to a lot of the time the ship early and as seth said no customs.

4. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    I have used them several times and everytime delivery took 7 days but this isnt too bad as they package items very well and they are customs safe, the only downside are the prices which can be sometimes around £5 higher than Movietyme but still a :smashin: company.

5. Spooky

Spooky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Thanks for the replies guys, will try them out with confidence now :smashin:
    Spooks