Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

AX5i - Remote Learning

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by Jon, May 10, 2004.

1. Jon

Jon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have recently bought the above amp (as some of you already know from previous questions, thanks for all your help!!!). I have got it pretty well sorted now and am very impressed, but i am having trouble with the remote, I have got it working on all my gear now apart from one thing, my lights. The remote for the lights is a one button that if pressed and released turns on/off and if held down dims etc. when I first got the remote the first thing I did was the program the light and it worked fine first time, since then I have put presets on and it has overwritten the lights control and i cant get it to work again, I have got it turning them on and off but cant get it to dim them. I know it can be done as I already did it, but am unaware of what i did thats different. Any ideas will be very much appreciated!!!!!

Cheers

Jon

2. Jon

Jon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Please, someone must have a suggestion for me!!!

Cheers

Jon