Awkward family home videos wanted for channel 4 show

familytvshow

Standard Member
Reaction score
AWKWARD FAMILY HOME VIDEOS WANTED FOR CHANNEL 4 SHOW
This is a call for any and all awkward family home videos – anything from cringeworthy birthday parties to eccentric elderly relatives. Maybe it's a christening gone wrong, a terrible fashion faux pas or a family holiday video that's funny for all the wrong reasons.

If this sounds like something you have then a new Channel 4 show The Awkward Family Show would love to hear from you.

We will pay £250 for every clip that makes it into the show!

As well as video clips we'd also like to hear from anyone with awkward family photos and we'll pay £50 for any of these that make it into the show.

Plus we're looking for a family to take part in the show, so if you think your family is 'awkward' then please get in touch.

Please get in touch by e-mailing us at [email protected]

Last edited:
You're welcome, I've activated your PMs :thumbsup:

got a photo of me naked in the bath when i was about 4 or 5. will that get me £50? lol

im not sure everyone has a photo of tailwhip2000 naked in the bath, i know i havent ipoooooon, sure its not just you that has one ;)

mr ooops said:
im not sure everyone has a photo of tailwhip2000 naked in the bath, i know i havent ipoooooon, sure its not just you that has one ;)

Lmaoo :D don't judge me ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom