Awake (NBC)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
"Awake" is an drama about a detective played by Jason Issacs (Harry Potter," "Brotherhood") who finds he is leading an arduous double life that defies reality.

Last edited:
Seems interesting. I'm sure NBC will cancel it before it reaches our shores.

Hello to Jason Isaacs...

Looks pretty good, although possibly only for a single season. Any info on when it starts?

Shame it's on one of the big networks and not a cable network like HBO, FX, Starz etc...

Looks damn good though.

Don't forget David Morrisey, hello.

Looks like 2011/12 mid-season is January - that's ages away :(

Gonna stick my neck out and declare it a sure fire hit. You have all the weekly procedural crime solving elements that seem so popular. Factor in the mystery of alternate realities and you suddenly have a show that will appeal to a really wide audience. I am a big fan of Isaacs too. I am working my way through Brotherhood at the moment and its good to see he will be back on the small screen.

Looks interesting, will keep my eyes open for this one!

Episode 1: Pilot

Not bad, im a bit bored of crime procedural shows, and this one might have two crime cases per episode if this pilot is anything to go by, for now this show is a little different and i will stick with it, i prefer the personal life and how he handles the two realities with his police work (though wished he had worked else where).

Im wondering if the main character played by Jason Isaacs is stuck in purgatory, though that would be too obvious. His son in this series was the actor who played the son of Jack Shephard in "Lost." and we know how that ended.

Sounds like a cross between ''Life on Mars'' and ''Ashes to Ashes''.
Love Jason Isaacs, so will give it a go.

Brian.

AFAIK no takers yet in UK

Okay, thanks. Looks like google will be my friend then ;)

Edit: so google came through :) Think this one could be a very good show with some good story lines to go down. Recommended.

Last edited:
Episode 2 wasn't holding my attention as much as the pilot but the las 30 seconds piqued my interest a little

Im predicting hes dead and the other 2 arent

4 episodes in and I'm begining to lose interest. hinted at some sort of conspiracy a few episodes ago and since then all we get is whiny teen melodrama and standard by the numbers cop show.

Enjoyed number 5 much more than last weeks teen melodrama so will give it another week

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom