Awake (NBC)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
"Awake" is an drama about a detective played by Jason Issacs (Harry Potter," "Brotherhood") who finds he is leading an arduous double life that defies reality.

Last edited:

Lancia34

Distinguished Member
Looks pretty good, although possibly only for a single season. Any info on when it starts?

Lalonde

Shame it's on one of the big networks and not a cable network like HBO, FX, Starz etc...

Looks damn good though.

Don't forget David Morrisey, hello.

Lancia34

Distinguished Member
Looks like 2011/12 mid-season is January - that's ages away :(

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Gonna stick my neck out and declare it a sure fire hit. You have all the weekly procedural crime solving elements that seem so popular. Factor in the mystery of alternate realities and you suddenly have a show that will appeal to a really wide audience. I am a big fan of Isaacs too. I am working my way through Brotherhood at the moment and its good to see he will be back on the small screen.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Episode 1: Pilot

Not bad, im a bit bored of crime procedural shows, and this one might have two crime cases per episode if this pilot is anything to go by, for now this show is a little different and i will stick with it, i prefer the personal life and how he handles the two realities with his police work (though wished he had worked else where).

Im wondering if the main character played by Jason Isaacs is stuck in purgatory, though that would be too obvious. His son in this series was the actor who played the son of Jack Shephard in "Lost." and we know how that ended.

True Romance

Distinguished Member
AFAIK no takers yet in UK

Okay, thanks. Looks like google will be my friend then ;)

Edit: so google came through :) Think this one could be a very good show with some good story lines to go down. Recommended.

Last edited:

ants97

4 episodes in and I'm begining to lose interest. hinted at some sort of conspiracy a few episodes ago and since then all we get is whiny teen melodrama and standard by the numbers cop show.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Starzplay streaming service rebrands as Lionsgate+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins launches Px8 headphone
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky set to launch its plug-and-play Sky Stream solution