• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be down from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for quite some time while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

AVR300 Trouble with Recvr Menu

jeffstra

Standard Member
I try to view the menu screen of the AVR300 but the picture on the TV is rolling so quickly that I can't figure out what I'm looking at. The only video going from my receiver to my TV is an S-Video connector. The video from my Tivo and DVD player go directly to the TV bypassing the receiver. Every once in a while the picture is fine such as during the first set up but also other times its fine but usually its rolling. Any help?:lease:

Canti1982

Do you have anything else plugged into the same connection. The only time I have seen something like this is when two devices are playing and plugged into the same input on the tv. I had it when I plugged two devices into the scart block on the back of my tv, one s-video and one composite.

If its not that then I dont really know :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom