Avr300 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie265

Not sure if this is in the right section , I got my avr300 back today after there was a fault with the digital signal .I have re-wired it back up and done a test tone.The rear left tone comes on with the right and no tone at all from the sub .I have double checked the leads as i marked them all before unwiring it and positive its wired correctly??:lease:

Druboo

Novice Member
Hi

All I can suggest is to check your speaker sizes (Basic set up Menu 2) Sounds like your rears are set to 'both' and your sub to 'none'.

Cant check at the mo. Outlaws are hogging the system :suicide:

newbie265

Ok working fine on dvd now , the digital output channel was set t pcm and not normal on the denon dvd?? I have never touched that would Sevenoaks installers done that and used a different setting on the Arcam to overide it? The only thing now is no sound out of rear speakers in SACD or the sub?? arghhhh

Dankeech

Hi Newbie, is your post a request for thread closure, if so post a Yes and I'll close this for you as seems to have run it's course

Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom