AVR300 in black - any pics?

S

Spoonfed

I've almost decided to get a AVR300. I guess after i borrow one this weekend should aid my decision.

I would get a black one..... don't like silver i want to HEAR my audio and SEE my picture.. not what is producing it :) (and i personally think silver looks cheap.... though the Arcam gear is a little nicer in this regard than many)

Wondering if there are any pics somewhere online of a Black one.

I remember seeing a pic of another Arcam piece that was black.... but it still had silver buttons (hmmmmm) is this also the case with the AVR300?

I have a black AVR300 and it looks the business. It does have silver buttons but it does not detract from the looks. In fact whilst typing this message I have found a picture of a black one.

Black AVR300

Cool... thanks for that.

Yeah looks good.... the silver volume knob seems a bit "stated" but hmmm
(one can at least see it in the dark to turn it down when the remote has fallen into the couch) haha :)

Spoonfed said:
Cool... thanks for that.

Yeah looks good.... the silver volume knob seems a bit "stated" but hmmm
(one can at least see it in the dark to turn it down when the remote has fallen into the couch) haha :)
The black AVR300 looks much better in life than in that picture.

no doubt.... i'll just have to order one and see :) hehe
(knowning my luck theres probably no black ones in Australia) haha

I thiunk Arcam DIVA's all look better in black than in silver- my first thought seeing a silver one was "Plain" while I found the blackies "Chique".
Barend :hiya:

yeah i sore some other black (well almost grey) arcam stuff instore today next to the silver.... definately better..... if the volume was black (buttons still sliver) then it would be perfect

Got my AVR300..... well loaner... playing now...... the fan noise concerns me (see other new thread in this section)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom