Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

AVR300/DV27A Software Updates

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by Shaka, Apr 26, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Shaka

Shaka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    Does anyone know from where I can download software updates for the AVR300 and DV27A? Last time I got the AVR300 update (2.90) from Audiophile Systems website, but I just checked their site and can't seem to find the link to the software.
    What is the update procedure for the DV27A? I seem to remember reading something a while back, about burning the software to a CD and playing it! Is this correct?

regards,

Shaka

2. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,266
    I would take little bit of time to peruse these forums and even look at the sticky at the top of the forum page to be sure that these questions have not been answered already.

3. Shaka

Shaka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    YES I DID read the sticky and YES I do know you wrote it and I do appreciate all the information provided. And YES I did spend as much time as I had looking through the forum, but couldn't find what I needed so thought I'd ask.
    If don't have anything helpful to say then keep your sarcasm to yourself.

4. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,266
    1. Yes I do know where you can download the software updates for the AVR300 and DV27A. They are now in a 'Dealer Access Only' area of Arcam's website and not for download by the general public. I suspect this is also the reason why Audiophile systems are not posting newer versions on their site. I can e-mail you the relevant files if you PM me with your address on the understanding that you do this entirely at your own risk and you will be charged by your dealer or Arcam themselves should you make a mess of the procedure.

2. The update procedure involves burning the extracted files to an ISO CD ROM and then following the procedure that is detailed on the PF file supplied with the update.

5. newbiebie

newbiebie
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Crusty, would you actually mail the file already on CD in the right format so I can flash the DV27A by just playing the CD :lease: ? If you PM me your price and address I'll send you payment for this.