1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AVR200 Manual

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by rv02, Feb 28, 2005.

Tags:
  1. rv02

rv02

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone knows how I can get hold of AVR200 Manual. I have lost mine and can not find anywhere on the web for a pdf file or similar format.

Also does someone knows whether this system has on disply setup and if so how can i access this.

Thanks in Advance

2. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,265
    To get the onsceen menu you need to connect the 'Monitor out' connection to your tv and you also have to feed a signal of the same type into the amplifier. For example if you take composite out of the 'monitor out' connection you need to feed a composite signal into one of the video inputs in order to get the onscreen display to work. Once you have done this pressing 'up' on the cursor control on the remote should bring up the onscreen display.

3. rv02

rv02

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for this.

Just to clarify this i understand the connction from Monitor out to TV I use composite, can someone clarify the what it means or how do I take the composite signal to the video inputs (is this for the audio bit or something else).

Sorry for my ignotance.

Thanks

4. IanDH

IanDH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a copy of the manual as a .pdf file (998KB) downloaded from the Arcam site while this was still a current model (also still have the AVR200).

Can't see how to attach files to replies. If you want to PM me with you e-mail address I'll sent you a copy.

Ian

5. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,265
    You need to take composite signal from your DVD player or any other video source for that matter and plug it into one of the composite video inputs on the back of the amp before it will output the onscreen display. I know it seems silly but that's the way it works, the AVR200 cannot generate its own 'Sync' signal and therefore needs one fed into it from another device.

6. mrkeeling

mrkeeling

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have nothing connected in video IN, just (composite) monitor out from my AVR200 to my monitor and OSD works just fine. :thumbsup:
    Truth is, it is a LCD monitor – maybe it doesn’t need “Sync-ing”. :D