• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

AVR-1800 Owners Manual

N

novice007

I bought an AVR-1800 Recevier/Amplifier off Ebay intending to put a system together to play all my old records. It came without a remote control or owners manual. I managed to get an RC for loadsa £'s but still can't find an owners manual. Does anybody know where I can find or buy one? Has anybody got one that I can buy? Has anybody got one that they can photocopy and sell to me. Sorry for so many questions, but this is my last resort ...:lease:

Jase

Distinguished Member
Hi

You could try contacting Denon directly. The Denon USA website has a lot of manuals in PDF format but unfortunately the one for the AVR-1800 isn't available.

Here's Denon UK's contact details:-

Tel:
01753 680568 (Main Line)
01753 688495 (Product Support)
01234 741200 (Brochureline)

Fax:
01753 689697

E-Mail:
[email protected]

N

novice007

I didn't think anybody would reply, so thank you Jase, the information is much appreciated. I didn't think it would be so hard to get hold of. I think I'll drop them an email and see how I get on. Thanks once gain. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom