• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

AVP UK Blu-Ray on US PS3...does it work?

leamspaceman

Distinguished Member
Alien v Predator...I know it says 'region B' on the box but wondered if it was region free as they have a pre-owned copy for a decent price in my local Gamestation.

lfletcher

Not 100%, but I believe that the only Fox UK titles that are encoded region A and B are Entrapment and Men Of Honor (both of these state this on the back of the box). All of the others are region B only and won't work.

leamspaceman

Distinguished Member
From memory I can't remember & would need to check, but it IS the UK version and my PS3 is a UK model.

I am careful to only buy UK blu-ray discs myself for this reason - if your player is USA then I'm sorry I can't answer your question.

Whilst I appreciate your help, you can save yourself some hassle if you read posts thoroughly.

My OP was about UK, REGION 'B' AVP playing on a US PS3. The info you've given me hasn't helped me at all.

I dont mean this to be horrible, just that you dont need to reply if it isn't any help:thumbsup:

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
When it comes to Fox, stick to buying releases from the same region as your player.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom