AVIC-X1R Problem Please Help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Portable Disc & Media Players & Recorders' started by J4KO, May 10, 2005.

1. J4KO

J4KO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I recently purchaced and installed (by a profesional fitter) my pioneer avic-x1r every thing works fine apart from the voice on the guidence i cant hear it at all the radio mutes but no voice is there i was wondering if any one else has had the same problem and knows how to cure it ive read the intruction book but i am still none the wiser i cant get hold of the fitter he is out of the country for two weeks please can some one help cheers :thumbsup:

2. Rubble

Rubble

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    just a thought if you press the blue menu button, under the settings tab, select hardware volume there should be 2 settings one is guidance volume mine was default at zero.

3. J4KO

J4KO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    all volume is up voice and beep voice guidance is switched on but as i said the radio mutes when you get near a turn you have to make but i cant hear a beep or a voice..................

4. eggie99

eggie99
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

hi

i'm having a similar problem i get no guidance volume and no est time of arrival also no mixed mode and street list display in navigation mode but if i switch to demo mode evrything is fine.

i also askin for help please.

Have reset the unit and still the same also i have not installed speed pulse but that doesnt affect the system performance anyway.

thanks
    Eggie