AVForums Podcast LIVE May 17th 2020

Toon Army

Folks - Should you not be aware, Sky are supposed to start broadcasting in HDR next week. It is already covered in another thread but due to the lack of publicity, I thought the team and members would be interested. I don't know if it's a hoax before people try to shoot the messenger.

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
Folks - Should you not be aware, Sky are supposed to start broadcasting in HDR next week. It is already covered in another thread but due to the lack of publicity, I thought the team and members would be interested. I don't know if it's a hoax before people try to shoot the messenger.

Saw this today and will be all set to test it out when it goes live

Andyclockwise

I like the new Recommended Podcasts section, hope this will be a regular thing. I have a recommendation, on the BBC Sounds app - 13 Minutes to the Moon. An in depth look at the Apollo 11 and 13 missions over 2 series. Music by Hans Zimmer. Brilliant podcasting and the BBC at its best.

Jokerr

Just found out a few exceptions were made for important individuals with regards to bandwidth restrictions for Netflix.

The following lucky individuals still get 15.25mbps as critical exceptions:
Dominic Cummings.
Professor Neil Ferguson.
Dr Calderwood.

When Netflix Executives were asked about these exceptions, they replied “We at Netflix are following the science.”

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LCD TVs for Movies, Laser Projectors, RIP Ennio Morricone, AV & Movie news, B+W Matt Damon
Top Bottom