AVForums Podcast LIVE May 17th 2020

Toon Army

Folks - Should you not be aware, Sky are supposed to start broadcasting in HDR next week. It is already covered in another thread but due to the lack of publicity, I thought the team and members would be interested. I don't know if it's a hoax before people try to shoot the messenger.

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
Folks - Should you not be aware, Sky are supposed to start broadcasting in HDR next week. It is already covered in another thread but due to the lack of publicity, I thought the team and members would be interested. I don't know if it's a hoax before people try to shoot the messenger.

Saw this today and will be all set to test it out when it goes live

Andyclockwise

I like the new Recommended Podcasts section, hope this will be a regular thing. I have a recommendation, on the BBC Sounds app - 13 Minutes to the Moon. An in depth look at the Apollo 11 and 13 missions over 2 series. Music by Hans Zimmer. Brilliant podcasting and the BBC at its best.

Jokerr

Just found out a few exceptions were made for important individuals with regards to bandwidth restrictions for Netflix.

The following lucky individuals still get 15.25mbps as critical exceptions:
Dominic Cummings.
Professor Neil Ferguson.
Dr Calderwood.

When Netflix Executives were asked about these exceptions, they replied “We at Netflix are following the science.”

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews
Top Bottom