AVForums Podcast: Episode 233 - 13th August 2018

Ed Selley

AVF Reviewer
Yes- it was for a magazine that rhymes with 'WiFi Voice.'

mrmrh

Starwars Rebels seasons 1-4 are all on iTunes in HD. Can be watched on Apple TV.

Star Wars Rebels, Season 4 by Star Wars Rebels Star Wars Rebels, Season 4 on iTunes
The only downside of buying Star Wars or other Disney content on Digital formats is that before long they’ll all be available sitting on a streaming service ... I only made that realisation after I’d bought a load of Star Wars, Pixar and classic Disney films in recent times when they had dropped the price of a lot of their catalogue.

Jokerr

The only downside of buying Star Wars or other Disney content on Digital formats is that before long they’ll all be available sitting on a streaming service ... I only made that realisation after I’d bought a load of Star Wars, Pixar and classic Disney films in recent times when they had dropped the price of a lot of their catalogue.

Yes good point. Also when Disney launch the Disney Streaming Service, perhaps they will offer exclusive 4k and/or 4k/HDR content. This is purely speculation, but will give them a great advantage and they can continue getting paid for normal 1080p content on Netflix/Sky, etc.

Jokerr

Mark Botwright talked about some work he was doing/planning.

I got a potential slogan for Mark, it goes like this:

‘If you want to do it right, do it BOTRIGHT’,

Or

‘Don’t just try to do it right, get it BOTRIGHT’.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom