AVForums Podcast: Christmas Games Edition 14th December 2014

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
This month we discuss:

00:00:00 – Intro
00:00:00 - Hello and the scores are in!
00:03:49 – Trailer Wars: The hype awakens
00:07:18 – The Secret Footballer unmasked!?
00:10:17 – Playstation Anniversary Event
00:19:12 – No Man Sky..watch?
00:27:45 – Unchartered: Next Gen Drake
00:32:22 – Witcher 3 delay/master stroke?
00:36:27 – D.O.A...Z – where from here?
00:51:08 – Master Chief Collection: Cluster *** edition
01:07:30 – RIP Mr Ralph Baer: The Creator
01:11:17 – Farewell and Merry Christmas all round.

Note: If you are having problems with subscription services and Apps, please deselect and then re-subscribe to the podcast feed, thanks.
Subscription link: AVForums Podcast

Time: 01:18:44 | File Size: 108mb | Direct Link

LicensedTaximan

For some reasons guys I can now only get the podcasts via Utube as opposed to streaming it from the AV site itself. This manifested itself around three weeks ago give or take a week. Er what gives!!! Whilst typing this I am listening to the podcast from last week by the way via Utube. :confused:

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
For some reasons
I have to make the video version, render it, upload it to You Tube and then publish. This takes longer than publishing via the other methods so is left until the end. It will be on You Tube later today at some point. (It's also Sunday ;) )

LicensedTaximan

I have to make the video version, render it, upload it to You Tube and then publish. This takes longer than publishing via the other methods so is left until the end. It will be on You Tube later today at some point. (It's also Sunday ;) )
I wasn't 'aving a go regarding the Xmas poddy but why all of a sudden I was unable to get them via the AV forums site, but thanks for the reply. I will have to go the You Tube way now because to go via the "direct link" I have to upload it as a file which I didn't have to do before. I just pressed play and off I went into AV banterland. No real problem just another way of listening. By the way looking forward to winning my copy of "Theodore Rex". ;)

Ooh by the way have a good Xmas but more importantly I wish everyone including Countess Withers a healthy (without that one has nothing) happy and then prosperous New year. With lots of :love: LT. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

majnu

Distinguished Member
Guys there is a digital content bill in parliament, problem is nobody really adheres to it.

What statutory rights are there under a digital content contract?

34 Digital content to be of satisfactory quality
35 Digital content to be fit for particular purpose
36 Digital content to be as described
37 Other pre-contract information included in contract
38 No other requirement to treat term about quality or fitness as included
39 Supply by transmission and facilities for continued transmission
40 Quality, fitness and description of content supplied subject to modifications
41 Trader’s right to supply digital content

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/bills/cbill/2013-2014/0161/14161.pdf

Last edited: