AVForums Podcast 30/03/2020: Samsung Q950TS 8K QLED TV and JVC N5 4K Projector reviews and more...

Just a side note but is the podcast not on stitcher? Normally listen on my commute to work in the car but now at home I was trying to listen on my Sonos but doesn’t show up in stitcher.

Are you really advocating Netflix sticks to this lower bitrate? An expert on AV? Jesus Steve sometimes I just cannot fathom the words that sometimes comes out of your mouth or fingers
Public criticism of a Moderator (and by extension) a fully qualified reviewer has meant an initial warning has been given. Please refrain from such inflammatory posts.

....is there any reason why when I clicked on the latest AVF podcast on Spotify it was the "AV Forums podcast with Jason Bradbury" ?? Have I missed something?

....is there any reason why when I clicked on the latest AVF podcast on Spotify it was the "AV Forums podcast with Jason Bradbury" ?? Have I missed something?
Those episodes are worth a listen. They used to have a young film reviewer ( stand to be corrected ) named Phil Hinton. Don't know what happened to him.

I think it lists them in listening order, so you will need to scroll to this week's and listen to it for the list to return to normal. It appears correct in my Spotify app.

Just quickly before the new podcast goes up. I was listening again to the discussion at the end of the Samsung television segment, about how for 2020, as opposed to last year, Samsung are concentrating their best features on the 8K televisions, and so the 4K televisions are not as good. (Last year the top 4K range had similar features to the 8K range.) This year Samsung have dumbed down the 4K range slightly in order to emphasise the difference between the best 8K range and the best 4K range.

This reminds me of about the years 2014 or 2015 if I remember rightly. At that time Samsung were insisting that curved screens were the only way to go. Hence they put their best picture processing on only the curved screens. The best flatscreen was not as good as the best curved screen, in order to try to force people, if they wanted the best picture processing, to buy the curved screens.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom