AVForums Online League

PinheadedMike

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have started a league on fifa 09

Name: AVForums
Abr: AVF
Password: clough

There is really only one rule and that is to have a 4 star team or lower. Makes it a bit more challenging and fun

There is room for 15 clubs in this league.I will keep this thread updated with which member has which team and results of matches.

Teams:

michaelanderson(PinheadedMike)- Nottingham Forest
benmango(JaminTastic)- Newcastle
BlindAct(BlindAct)- Wigan Athletic
Munkey Boy(Munkey Boy)- West Ham
sdb123(sdb123)- Portsmouth
scooot77(scooot77)- Rangers
oasismark(oasisimark)- Man City
pooon(wwr pune)- Everton
toon83(wolverine66666)- Aston Villa
dazzcupra(wilksyno2)- Blackburn
low-def(low def v2)- Fulham
scrapbook(Almeisterx)- Sunderland
(dexterbb)- R.C.D. Espanyol
facial(facialcfc)- Udinese
Names in brackets are xbox live usernames and others are avforum usernames

Last edited:
Groovy. I'll join up tonight when I get on. No idea which team I'll go for yet! It should make it more interesting restricting teams to 4 star and below.

Btw the best way (imo) for league members to play the games is for everyone in the league to add themselves as a friend on Live, that way it's easier to see who/if anyone is available and online (and on FIFA!) for a game.

Groovy. I'll join up tonight when I get on. No idea which team I'll go for yet! It should make it more interesting restricting teams to 4 star and below.

Btw the best way (imo) for league members to play the games is for everyone in the league to add themselves as a friend on Live, that way it's easier to see who/if anyone is available and online (and on FIFA!) for a game.

Good idea with friend list:smashin: so FR sent:D
Also when you know what team i will mark on first post so people know whos who.

I signed up tonight, picked Newcastle who are a 3 and 1/2 star team. Never played with them before so should be interesting :D

I signed up tonight, picked Newcastle who are a 3 and 1/2 star team. Never played with them before so should be interesting :D

Thought they where more than 3 1/2. Must be as they are coming down to championship to join us:D

I joined just now, picked Wigan Athletic, not my favorite club but they do have some exciting players

[-]Is it English teams only?[/-]

[-]If so, [/-]I'll be Portsmouth.

[-]If not, I'll be Lazio.[/-]

:)

Last edited:
I'll have in if that's OK - Man City (just to be original!).

EDIT: I thought City were a 4* team, but it appears they may not be with season updates. I'll have West Ham if that causes a problem.

Last edited:
hey guys abit new round the forums but hope its ok to join, ok ive joined and have picked rangers!!!

If your playing Munkey i guess it'll be rude if i don't join. I dunno who i'll be, i'll have a look at what teams are 4* as i've no idea (i take it 4.5* star don't count)

Joined the league now, how many are you going to wait for? Just wondering when it's going to be starting up, that's all. :)

Think we should start up soon as might not get many more to join:smashin: Im up for a game or two tonight if anyone wants to play:smashin:

If your playing Munkey i guess it'll be rude if i don't join. I dunno who i'll be, i'll have a look at what teams are 4* as i've no idea (i take it 4.5* star don't count)

No sorry 4* or below:D

Had first league match tonight

Nottingham Forest(michaelanderson) 1:1 West Ham(Monkey Boy)

This was a close match i started off with a goal early and managed to hold off a goal by munkey boy till about the 65th min:D Was a very close game and both played well:smashin:

Another match:rotfl:

Newcastle Utd(benmango)2:0 Nottingham Forest(michaelanderson)

What can i say just a one sided match really:D Ben had one cracking goal from just inside the penalty box and another one right next to net a bit fluky this one:rotfl: But all in all a good game and lucky i just lost by 2:smashin:

Aye mate, was a good game. Fair play to you for playing as your home team Nottingham Forest (2 star) when the team I picked, Newcastle, are 4 stars!
That said, you played well and although I probably had more shots, etc the two goals I got were the result of a bit of luck!
Good game pal, looking forward to the 2 rematches :)

Had first league match tonight

Nottingham Forest(michaelanderson) 1:1 West Ham(Monkey Boy)

This was a close match i started off with a goal early and managed to hold off a goal by munkey boy till about the 65th min:D Was a very close game and both played well:smashin:
I think I was lucky to survive the early onslaught you gave me! Good game tho :smashin:

Have amended thread title to adevrtise it a bit more!

I will join this, not played FIFA much recently.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom