AVForums mobile app launched

cunny678

Distinguished Member
Sorry if this has been already covered .the new app doesnt allow me to .post replys .advertise.edit anything .have i got something turned off
thanks martin
A small horizontal dialogue box appears on bottom of screen for replies when you enter a thread. Editing is done by tapping header of post and then more / edit.

DaveBhoy

For anyone else who wasn't aware, Tapatalk is now available on WP8, and accessing AVF through it is pretty swift - currently prefer it to Foroplex !

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
Opening the iPhone App via the notification center still displays the wrong page number when looking at the most recent post.

Scholes18

The app now opening on the notifications page in bonkers. At the very least it should be able to be set in app to open on what ever tab the user wants... Crackers

theshabster

Distinguished Member
Apologies if this has already been answered, but are there any plans for a dedicated WP8 AVF app?

MarkyPancake

Distinguished Member
Since the last update I can't upload images, it says failed to login even though I am logged in. It works fine for AVF in Tapatalk.

Edit: Android version.

Last edited:

tredman

Distinguished Member
I keep getting a stupid signature appended to every post now (see below), anyone know how to turn this off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
When I select to watch a posted YouTube video I keep getting taken out of the app to safari and to a google login screen.
App settings for open urls is set to in app.

colonelblighty

When I select to watch a posted YouTube video I keep getting taken out of the app to safari and to a google login screen.
App settings for open urls is set to in app.
I get that in the proper tapatalk app too, well I did until upgrading this morning to the latest version

nipbiplip

I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere, but the iPhone app isn't working.

I've tried deleting it and updating it but it still says access denied. Won't even let me log in

MeanDorris

I don't think the app is supported by the new forum, I think I read somewhere there wouldn't be an app going forwards as the new site is adaptive and will format to a phone or tablet display - I'm sure someone will come along and correct me if I'm wrong! :)

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
I don't think the app is supported by the new forum, I think I read somewhere there wouldn't be an app going forwards as the new site is adaptive and will format to a phone or tablet display - I'm sure someone will come along and correct me if I'm wrong! :)
Tapatalk is officially supported again as per this thread: Fixed - Tapatalk Support | AVForums

m3y

this might sound a daft question but does anyone know how to create a new post using the android app. I can't see the option anywhere

stephenc

this might sound a daft question but does anyone know how to create a new post using the android app. I can't see the option anywhere
Go into your forum, press your menu button, press new topic. HTH.

stephenc

See screenshot.

Attachments