Quantcast

AVForums Live! Our first Q&A Session 30/04/20

UMAR 3:16

Distinguished Member
Gutted I missed this. Will there be another?

kahlua

Distinguished Member

Jokerr

The Wife wants me to ask if HI-FI Speaker Makers allow for space and weight of Plant Pots - to sit on top of the Speakers?

Jokerr

Another question from Wife. Her indoors is asking “Can we have Pink Movie Bars, instead of boring black?”.

Ed Selley

AVF Reviewer
The Wife wants me to ask if HI-FI Speaker Makers allow for space and weight of Plant Pots - to sit on top of the Speakers?
Depends entirely on the speaker. Some designs have a sufficiently inert top to the cabinet, it would make no odds to put anything on it.

Another question from Wife. Her indoors is asking “Can we have Pink Movie Bars, instead of boring black?”.
Only if you want the sort of migraine you can chew.

Jokerr

Depends entirely on the speaker. Some designs have a sufficiently inert top to the cabinet, it would make no odds to put anything on it.

Only if you want the sort of migraine you can chew.
Thank you for the response. I shall relay to the Wife. Trying to keep peace at home with Her indoors. Not easy. She banned me 3 times previously from AV websites.

SonOfSJ

Distinguished Member

clydebest

Distinguished Member
Watched the line up and there in situ.. so has Ed had his collar felt as the first identified hoarder of bog roll.

Jokerr

Is it also live video feed today at 7pm or just audio live?

The Wife said she might watch with me to find out the reason of my absence over last 3 years. She warned me if she doesn’t like it then i might receive frying pan lid bruising. Help!

5DB3A214-B312-46BC-842E-ED5E55920B23.gif

Jokerr

The 3rd of May Live Podcast seemed to go well, with a minor technicality that can probably be resolved. The audio quality was very poor and harsh sounding.

SonOfSJ

@Jokerr You may be aware that the videocast yesterday was stopped and restarted after about eight minutes because of complaints about audio. I wonder if that depends on what devices people were listening to the videocast on? I was listening via a desktop Windows PC and I thought that the sound was fine.

Jokerr

@Jokerr You may be aware that the videocast yesterday was stopped and restarted after about eight minutes because of complaints about audio. I wonder if that depends on what devices people were listening to the videocast on? I was listening via a desktop Windows PC and I thought that the sound was fine.
Yes. I listened to both.

Spooksta

Sound is awful. Even after the restart. Not a complaint just feedback.
It’s better than the first few minutes but still not easy to listen to once you restarted. Still something wrong imo.
Edit
Apologies if that came across as a complaint
Just listened to it all and you do mention sound is still not right at around 38 mins ☺
Still a great podcast as usual 👍

Last edited:

Trending threads

Top Bottom