AVForums Live night #3: The Xbox Send-off

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
So, in what will be the last great Xbox 1 AVForums Live Session (unless someone else decides to do one!), I suggest we have a get together on Saturday November 19th 2005, 8pm 'til late.

There has been suggestions that we should do a Pro Evo tourney, and maybe we will, but this thread is for a standard PGR2/Far Cry/Halo 2 affair. I'm only suggesting of course, so if there is no demand, we'll change the games. But for now, who wants to sign up? All welcome...

So far we've got:

Name Gamertag PLAYING
Lorenzini Munkey Boy PGR2 FC:I H2
Malone manicmatt PGR2 FC:I
Pooontang Pooontang PGR2 H2
Monster Mon5ter PGR2 FC:I H2
Colgate7110 ColinRF PGR2 FC:I H2
MacReady EndoViper PGR2 H2
CrossyX CrossyX H2
CAS FAN CAS FAN PGR2 FC:I
DelTrotter D J C 197 PGR2 FC:I
Chrislad Chrislad FC:I
HarrisUK Sgt Crapgame H2
-Spike- I SPIKE I FC:I H2

No PGR2 places left; Far Cry and Halo 2 places remaining.

Malone

Lorenzini said:
So, in what will be the last great Xbox 1 AVForums Live Session (unless someone else decides to do one!), I suggest we have a get together on Friday November 18th 2005, 8pm 'til late.

There has been suggestions that we should do a Pro Evo tourney, and maybe we will, but this thread is for a standard PGR2/Far Cry/Halo 2 affair. I'm only suggesting of course, so if there is no demand, we'll change the games. But for now, who wants to sign up? All welcome...
Friday frickin night every time :rolleyes: WHat about us nobs who have to get up at 6.00am to work Saturday. Howzabout a Saturday for a change :lease:

Matt

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
Malone said:
Friday frickin night every time :rolleyes: WHat about us nobs who have to get up at 6.00am to work Saturday. Howzabout a Saturday for a change :lease:

Matt
Alright then - Saturday it is. No skin off my nose - apologies to all you Saturday workers out there! I will change the first post to reflect.

Malone

Lorenzini said:
Alright then - Saturday it is. No skin off my nose - apologies to all you Saturday workers out there! I will change the first post to reflect.
:D :D Sorry didnt mean it to sound quite as direct as it did, probably sour grapes for workin Saturdays :(

Yeah im up for PGR2 and Far Cry but Gayloo Poo doesnt blow me skirt up so I'll miss that one.

Matt

Monster

Count me in! :thumbsup:

M

mal60908

On nights :mad:
But I may be on Tues or Weds night if anyone wants a bash or Far Cry or PGR.

Colgate7110

You know I'll be there :thumbsup: Some PGR2 and FC action please Mr Munkey, perhaps with a serving of Halo 2 on the side if that's what the masses want :)

mrmcdean

Unfortunately ive just traded in my x box for one of those little plastic cards at GAME to cash in against my shiny new machine on Dec 2nd, so you wont be able to thrash me until the 360 comes out, shame, I enjoyed the last one on PGR2 :(

Pooon

mrmcdean said:
Unfortunately ive just traded in my x box for one of those little plastic cards at GAME to cash in against my shiny new machine on Dec 2nd
LOL, i've got £230 on my little plastic card!!!

MacReady

Right, I WILL be part of this one !!

Count me in for some PGR2 fun and possibly a blast on Halo 2 as well :thumbsup:

o THE CHAD o

working as usual :mad:

this saturday night will be last one off for 6 weeks (shift rotas a bitch:thumbsdow )
ill be on far cry,pgr2 and pes5 the weekend.

scoo

Ah balls. Off to pickle my liver in York that weekend :( Perhaps there could be a -Final- Xbox Send-off the following weekend :lease:

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Aye I don't see why not! :thumbsup: Would prefer a mini league on PES 5 though - i'd say that if we could get between 5 & 10 people then we could have a right laugh. That would be between 8 & 18 games (play everyone home & away) depending on how many people are up for it. As long as everyone is commited and sticks to the order then it works really well.

If not then I guess i'd be up for some PGR2 or Farcry.

scoo said:
Ah balls. Off to pickle my liver in York that weekend :( Perhaps there could be a -Final- Xbox Send-off the following weekend :lease:
Ah visiting my home City eh... I take it you're coming for a Stag do?

mrmcdean

PooonTang said:
LOL, i've got £230 on my little plastic card!!!
:eek: I didnt know you could trade in your vital organs, I'll have a look around, im sure ive got a couple of spares in here somewhere ....... ;)

Pooon

mrmcdean said:
:eek: I didnt know you could trade in your vital organs, I'll have a look around, im sure ive got a couple of spares in here somewhere ....... ;)
:rotfl: actually its all down to Dixon$ and their lovely 47p games that i keep picking up. I'm getting anything between £2 and £8 for each one on trade in

mrmcdean

Our Dixons closed down a while ago although I did bag a couple of bargins before they all went - Still not got round to playing them yet (ive kept them just in case they work on the new machine).

chrislad

I'll see if I can get on with my modded 'Box. I've Far Cry so I'll pop on there.

Tag: chrislad

I'll be cancelling that one soon enough as it's on my Dad's CC, before I had my own.

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
lovemunkey187 said:
Does this mean that us plebs that aren't getting a 360 won't be able to play against you lot?
I'll be keeping some of my Xbox games and I'm sure they'll play a part, at least for the first few months, but AVForums Live Night #4 will have a bit of PGR3 in at least!

You can of course organise your own thing - it's a free forum!

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
I'll be keeping PES5 so will be able to play X-box owners still on that, my other games are going to get traded in this month though I feel. Most of them are already gone and I now only have Forza, PGR2, Farcry, PES5 & Amped2.

I would guess that PGR3, COD2 and PDZ will be the 3 biggest live games on the forum over the festive season though. Like Loz says though, you can always arrange your own things as i'm sure there will be a fair few people who are not going 360 straight away :smashin: .

holtehero

Can't make this one, as out that night

Will no doubt catch a few people online before that though

Trending threads

Top Bottom