AVForums Glitch?

DrapedInDarkness

Distinguished Member
Been locked out of my account with limited privileges for over thirty hours as it insists that it is unable to send me emails despite doing so for many years now and I have been forced to change my email address to gain access, not amused :facepalm:

D

Deleted member 293381

Might not be an AVF problem.

Did you get a friend/relative to send you an email and check you received it OK? Could have been a glitch in your old email address or you had stacked up too many emails and your account was full.

DrapedInDarkness

Distinguished Member
Yes I did, it was weird as the notification emails had been getting slower and slower but still coming until a few days ago.

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
We have had a number of reports of [email protected]et.com bouncing our Newsletter. I'm not sure what the solution is....

snaithg

I had a problem on Friday when none of my AVF Alert Emails were getting through to me, all other emails were arriving fine.

The missing emails from AVF started coming in to me around 9 hours later, taking around another 1 or 2 hours to arrive.

Graham.

simonlewis

Distinguished Member
Are you guy's talking about thread watching, i have stopped all that last thing i want is to be spammed by avforums. :lesson:

Elrond

Are you guy's talking about thread watching, i have stopped all that last thing i want is to be spammed by avforums. :lesson:
At a rough guess and it may be wrong, but BT Internet may have blacklisted AVF. Basically seeing the emails as spam.

Barbs77

Distinguished Member
I had this happen to me on Saturday and I changed my Email account now I am getting some notifications on one Email and some on the other. I am with BT internet so may be something they did. I do have my emails update manually as I normally only update them when I am on WiFi, I have now set it to usage and it seems fine.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom