AvForums Games podcast end of year special.

bootstrapwill

So hopefully just like me most of you were fans the Avforums games podcast. It was a podcast I looked forward to every week and enjoyed the inputs from each member. While other podcast have since taken its place, none have filled the gap quite so well. It was unfortunate that the crew had to part ways and end the podcast.
That is Why I'm writing this post to see if they would be up for coming together for a end of year special. I would love to hear them back together and to discuss the industry as it stands today.
If there's anyone else who feels the same please comment below.

Thanks in advance.

bootstrapwill

No one else a fan?

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Thanks for your kind words. It was a ton of fun putting the gaming podcast together. Personally I found it tougher and tougher to dedicate the time to putting the pod together. With the end of gaming editorial here on the site it seemed a sensible time to call it a day. That said..I'd be up for an end of year podcast if @Phil Hinton @Mark Botwright @Guns_LotsOfGuns @Stephen Carter @Ben Ingber @James Thomas are game too.

bootstrapwill

Thanks for your kind words. It was a ton of fun putting the gaming podcast together. Personally I found it tougher and tougher to dedicate the time to putting the pod together. With the end of gaming editorial here on the site it seemed a sensible time to call it a day. That said..I'd be up for an end of year podcast if @Phil Hinton @Mark Botwright @Guns_LotsOfGuns @Stephen Carter @Ben Ingber @James Thomas are game too.
Thank you for the response.
I'm sure if there was an end of year special there would be many happy to listen. I do understand people's busy schedules though so thank you again for the reply.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom