Avforums - FCC Season 2 - Tokyo - Bark To The Sun - Class B

Pooon

Distinguished Member
pgr3logo.jpg

Well, wasn't last week fun :rolleyes: No need to tell you who won, he put his lap down early and waited all week for one of us to beat it, but no one really got close. So on to the final round of the second season and it's all to play for (well except 1st place) this is the week where it all counts, whats your aim for the season? who have you got to beat to achieve that?.

Man of the Week - Cynik. After knocking on the door of the top 10 for a while, he finally found his ticket. Nice one.

Enough rambling from me, so get to it men. Hopefully this weeks challenge will be a lot more fun than last

Rules/Information:-
To participate in the competition a Friends Request must be sent to Mr Lugz - if your not on the list your time will not count (if you are joining from now onwards please put in your first post that you would like to join so i know that your a new player)

You must post your time in THIS THREAD for it to be counted.

Competition will finish @ 11:59pm Saturday 4th March. No times run after this time will be accepted. There will be a 12 hour 'window' after the close of the round to post your time in this thread.

When posting your times please post them in the following format: 1:00.00sec

If you don't have 'live' you can still take part but photographic evidence may be required to verify your time.

When posting an improved time please create a new post. Do not update your original post.

Shift(or Skill)-Glitching is permitted. Wallriding is not

Winner of each round will receive 1000pts. The amount of points that you score will depend on how far behind the winning time you are. To score any points you will need to run a time that is no more than 10% slower than the winning time. e.g. if the winning time is 1:00.00sec then the 10% cut-off point would be 1:05.99sec so any time slower than this would not score points.

PioRow

1:06.99
Enzo Manual

Best track we have played so far, brilliant choice, maybe class C would of been better but I am quite happy in my Enzo, just hope I dont rip it in half like that Gizmondo guy!!!

LFCRules

Nah, you'll have a fight on you hands billybob99, I'm still playing :D

1:08:13 - Enzo (auto)

I just wish they had some sort of sunglasses mode in the damn game. Those shadows around the tricky corners really get on my wick. Also nice to see some flat roads in Tokyo :rolleyes:

Oh, and by the way, wall riding is not allowed, but what about fence riding over the high-jump :D

I did managed a 1:45 odd whilst just holding down the accelerator, and only steering via the barriers, except the last corner where I had to steer properly as the barriers turned me around. Could have been 1:40 easy otherwise :rotfl:

LFCRules

Definately peaked too early, spent 30 mins trying to get near my ghost, and apart upto the 1st corner, I am behind all lap. Oh well, guess that's my race over, be back for the next one

aftertaste

1:04.49
CC8S
Manual

One of my favourite tracks in the game :thumbsup: And a real relief after last week's nightmare combination.

add46.88

Novice Member
after about 10 laps the best i could do was a 1:03.90

made loads of mistakes, a 1.02 shouldnt be too hard

Catsmeat

Novice Member
I've got to say this car / track combo is great. After last week I'd forgotten how much fun this game is.

The Enzo's a fantastic car. Shame it's so ugly - no offence to all you Enzo owners out there :)

K

Kycleung

I'm loving the track and car combo, works well.
Anyway, after 15 minutes of racing, I managed to hurt my left thumb :confused: but got a 1:07.75 with the Enzo on AT.

I can definitely improve, I reckon to a low 1:07. Was .5 of a second up on my ghost but whilst looking behind, scraped the barrier :(

PioRow

1:06:49
CC8S

Switched from the ferrari, great track, dont really mind where i finish on this one, I'll just enjoy trying to beat my own time and improve all week.

screemer

1:08.02 Mc12 At

M

Mikeydog

AH! I guess it's that time again for a new track/class. I'm sure glad we are done with the last one. Now, where did I put my keys to that Koeiniggy car..."Honey? Did you take the car out to the grocery store again?":rolleyes:

danvitale

Novice Member
PioRow said:
1:06:49
CC8S

Switched from the ferrari, great track, dont really mind where i finish on this one, I'll just enjoy trying to beat my own time and improve all week.

I think you may have got that wrong.

"I'll just enjoy trying to beat Dan's time and improve all week". There. Thats better. Newbie. ;)

L

LFCTURNER

1:10:69 in a ZONDA

Did somebody last week say this track was normal, because they seem to have missed the fact that you need to scale a vertical wall half way through.
I've had better starts to be fair, back to the Loop anybody?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Paradigm launches Founder speaker series
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 3rd March 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Music revenue in U.S. sees vinyl sales overtake CD
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Philips TV to offer Mimi Sound Personalisation