AVForums Fantasy Premier League 2022/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally a better week for me, 123 all out. No chance of getting in top 3 but is this the new biggest game week score replacing the previous 111 from gw9?

Anyone fielding a full team this weekend?

Nope. Only have 9

Currently 8 if Almiron stays on the bench..

I transferred De Bruyne out for Almiron so I could have 9 players, but he's not even on the bench 🤦

Why didn't Trippier take the penalty, coulda done with the points 😂

I used my free hit as I’d only have 5 to play otherwise. It’s working out well so far…

The joys of fantasy football, looks like I wasted a wildcard.

I brought in Fernandes and captained him, benched Trippier and Martinelli who were already in my team.

Brought in Isak for Haaland as well 😂

Foolishly I kept a Brighton and Brentford defender thinking one would get a clean sheet.

Every year I get caught out by double game weeks 🤦

The joys of fantasy football, looks like I wasted a wildcard.

I brought in Fernandes and captained him, benched Trippier and Martinelli who were already in my team.

Brought in Isak for Haaland as well 😂

Foolishly I kept a Brighton and Brentford defender thinking one would get a clean sheet.

Every year I get caught out by double game weeks 🤦
I kept faith in saka having been caught out too many times by dgw players scoring less than sgw players.

I bought Bruno for my triple captain, but bottled it and triple captain Mitoma instead..

I bought Bruno for my triple captain, but bottled it and triple captain Mitoma instead..
Go big or go home!

Strong league this, still hoping to get 2nd but looking at what chips some others have around me left, I am not so sure.

Is my 149 all out the new biggest game week score?

Certainly the highest this week, some big scores in, thought I'd done well this week with 117, D'oh..

I got 108 and dropped in overall rank, that's how many big scores there were this week🤷‍♂️

Asleep at the wheel this week, had Haaland on the bench, d'oh..

Yes we have a new leader in the biggest game week score, congratulations !!
Wasn't Matts lad top if that particular league for a while, I hope he is happy now :D

Congratulations to winners, well played.

I had misplaced faith in Darwin Nunez - too many wasted captaincy’s to ever catch up 😂

Well done chaps 👏👏

Congrats to the winners and everyone on their seasons. The usual boom-bust cycle for my FPL team.

Hi, everyone. Well done to the winners and thanks to one member, I didn’t end up last (28th). Watch out next year. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom