AVForums Fantasy Premier League 2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Lukaku and Ronaldo front line has been a bit of a waste so far!

Need my budget options to deliver. Fallen down to 12th. I only wanna be in the bloody top ten for a bit

They could turn good at any moment though that's the thing. I don't know whether to stick or twist with Ronnie. If I don't have any more injury worries then I might go Ronaldo to Lukaku with the run of fixtures coming. But I have other fires to put out such as upgrading Ayling.

So much for bringing Lukaku in!

Ha! I sacked him off a while back. Not showing any signs of being prolific.

Vardy seems the striker to have atm

Hes 8 in 8. 7 goals and an assist.

Ha! I sacked him off a while back. Not showing any signs of being prolific.

Vardy seems the striker to have atm

Hes 8 in 8. 7 goals and an assist.
Or Kane could go on a scoring run after his first goal last weekend. I brought Lukaku in for the next few Chelsea fixtures thinking even he’d score a few!

My patience had run out with lukaku. Was going to give him Norwich and then ditch but this has brought that forward.

Or Kane could go on a scoring run after his first goal last weekend. I brought Lukaku in for the next few Chelsea fixtures thinking even he’d score a few!
I had kane as well. Binned him for lukaku..

I've got cr7, a cheapo and Antonio atm playing a 343

I'm keeping Ronaldo. I got burnt with Kane already, so he's going to score now that I haven't got him. Vardy looks good but feels like I'm just chasing his returns now.

Lukaku is on my shit list now with Aubameyang and Maupay

Ronaldo is close to joining it.

It's Ronaldo... He's going to come good... Keep the faith!

I think aubemayang could be a good option. Low ownership and arsenal seem to be playing some better football over the last few weeks.

I think aubemayang could be a good option. Low ownership and arsenal seem to be playing some better football over the last few weeks.
He can f*** right off after I had him last season.

Prick.

Should have taken my own advice!

Arsenal playing like its the early 2000s again. Maybe, just maybe, new boy might have learned something from Pep afterall.

Guess who took Smith-Rowe out of his team yesterday?

I fudgeing hate this game

Least you're not bottom 😂

My -4 to take out Lukaku for Vardy and captain him worked out well. Hauled off at half time.

That top ten ain't coming this week.

I sold Chillwell and kept Haverts, the only lad not to contribute in their 7 goal haul :D

My -4 to take out Lukaku for Vardy and captain him worked out well. Hauled off at half time.

That top ten ain't coming this week.
Yeah I considered Daka after his hatrick last week. Kiss of death as soon as I picked Vardy the useless fudger.

Not captaining Salah is gonna drop me right down

I should stop trying to be clever.

Set and forget on Salah. Though I'm an idiot for taking Jota out for Raphinha. Should just leeaaavve it.

Watching the game. Think I have a man crush on salah. He is just world class right now.
Glad I stuck with my rule of form over fixture for captain pick.

Well done to @CrossyX for his 106 points, which is the highest points in a gw so far. I’ll update the tracker in the first post in the thread later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom