AVForums Fantasy Premier League 2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 85154

Reaction score
Right guys its that time again! I don't mind running the league again if that's ok with everybody? It would be great to see some new members this year, the more the merrier.

Rules :

Create your team on the site here - Fantasy Prem League Website or do it via the app - private message me and I will give you the code to join the AVForums League. When you message can you please give me your team name.

Guys from last season, this is a brand new league so you will need a code. It's not the existing 20/21 league which the site will automatically put you in as per Frank's post below.

£10 entry per team, this to be sent to me no later than the end of Gameweek 2. If not received by then then your team will be removed from the league. These funds are held in a dedicated account set up by me and are distributed at the end of the season.

The prize fund will be allocated once I know the final number of entrants. Prizes are awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, Most points in a Gameweek, and entry fee returned to the participant who finishes last.

I will keep this first post updated with the list of members and team names, the tally as to who has paid, and will update weekly the highest points in a gameweek.

Best of luck all!

League Participants :

Most Points In A Gameweek Tracker :

@Leo31291 : “Toe Punters FC”- 151 pts, GW26

Prize fund allocation :

1st Prize : £80
2nd Prize : £60
3rd Prize : £40

Most points in a gameweek : £50

Last edited:
I've joined via the same email as last year and automatically puts me into the league from last season, will it be same league or a brand new one?

Looking at the new prices it's gonna be different from last season, no more 4 premiums in one team!

Thanks for the heads up re this - it's a brand new league. I'll DM you the code

I'm in. Perhaps I should just give my £10 straight to @SHATNERSTACTIC though and just save some time

you didn’t read the instructions in the first post did you? you’ve rejoined the old league. You’ll need a code for the 21/22 league. Will PM it to you

At least.

Or he's not allowed to use any chips.

Or no players from the 'big six'..

I'm in again ,hopefully a few more will join.

I'm in again ,hopefully a few more will join.

have you rejoined the old league? As you need a code for the new one

Guys from last season’s league - normally this league would have been deactivated but because it was set up by WhenInRome, it’s still active. If you redo a team this season then you will automatically rejoin that league. But this isn’t the league you need to be in as it’s now dormant.

As per the instructions in the first post, have set up a brand new league for the forthcoming season and you need a code to join that. Just coming in here and saying “you’re in” isn’t right if you haven’t received a join code from me for this league.

Judging by my Euro team I’m returning back to my mid-table obscurity status. @realfrankturner the team to watch? Left footers only for him.

I’m in. :)

@TayWax @kahlua @SHATNERSTACTIC

You have all rejoined the now defunct old AVForums league. You need a code to join the 21/22 league - I have private messaged you all with this code.

Bump

Can't believe last season at one point I had Bruno, Salah, KDB, Son and Kane. No chance this season. I did a team with 3 premiums but rest of team was shocking, so sticking with 2.

Value seems to be in defence this season.

I’m in 😀

Going to try and complete a full season for once, I usually give up after a few weeks as doing so badly!

I’m in 😀

Going to try and complete a full season for once, I usually give up after a few weeks as doing so badly!

Welcome mate, glad to have you on board

Little bump

How many premiums are people going for this season? 2 seems the norm for a well rounded team but may go for 3 and make a sacrifice or two.

Last season was premium heaven.

Little bump

How many premiums are people going for this season? 2 seems the norm for a well rounded team but may go for 3 and make a sacrifice or two.

Last season was premium heaven.

Ive just had a look at mine for first time in weeks and I’ve gone for well rounded rather than the likes of Kane, Salah, Bruno, De Bruyne. I think the most “premium” players I’ve got are Grealish, Foden and VVD

Ive just had a look at mine for first time in weeks and I’ve gone for well rounded rather than the likes of Kane, Salah, Bruno, De Bruyne. I think the most “premium” players I’ve got are Grealish, Foden and VVD
Think this is first time ever I have no premium strikers.

Hopefully peoples teams will be more varied this season as might be imagining it but lot more value picks this season and much harder to get all the premiums we had last season, too.

Think this is first time ever I have no premium strikers.

Hopefully peoples teams will be more varied this season as might be imagining it but lot more value picks this season and much harder to get all the premiums we had last season, too.

yeah I agree - think there’s some good value to be had in the newly promoted teams.

yeah I agree - think there’s some good value to be had in the newly promoted teams.
Though if Kane does goto City that messes up my team as couldn't go without him then.

Risky going without him regardless though, but I defo wouldn't in that City team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom