AVForums Fantasy Premier League 2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double edge sword captaining KDB for me, he destroyed us lol..

Son killing me. Should have got him in ages ago

Last edited:
Fudging Salah the useless donkey!

If I’d have captained De Bruyne rather than Jesus, I’d have scored 159 points.

I hate this game

First time I have had a successful bench boost, and that was with Whyte not even playing! Scored 29 with 3 players. Normally my BB's are whack.

I honestly have no idea what do to this week.

Anyone else playing a free hit for 37... I've been tinkering sooo much. I'm going to leave it in the hands of the FPL Gods now.

Anyone else playing a free hit for 37... I've been tinkering sooo much. I'm going to leave it in the hands of the FPL Gods now.
No free hit for me. Was OK with that as plenty of decent sgw players...... until yesterday went into extra time time salah got injured!!

Still OK with my team, tough choice of captain over son/kdb. Went with kdb.

Ings captain 🙈

Had it on Son all week but.. Villa two good fixtures at home, should get atleast one return vs Son who plays an early kick off and its Spurs who could spurs it up against Burnley

Last edited:
Having a look at those around me I am in need of palace, Burnley and Brentford to be scoring this week 😎

4pt lead 😬

Similar free hit team. Diaz my differential. Ings not getting a return as my captain hurt.

My normal weekly team would probably have done better with Maddison and Pukki!

I'm hugely now regretting not captaining a dgw player. See too many dgw captain traps this season and expected son or kdb to outscored them...... which of course didn't happen!!

Need a hat trick from saka and Robertson to play to keep me in top three I think.

Oh and of course after holding faith in pukki for a few weeks he then finally scores...... When I have him on the bench

Great week for Shatner, he's got it.

Think my top 3 finish is looking unlikely 😭

Thought Lee would have had a bigger gap. Still in contention.

Think there's you two battling for first, and me and Tom battling for third. Going to be very close.

It’s so close that it might be captaincy choice which decides it. There’s some appealing fixtures this week to tempt us in to taking hits.

Definitely watching the games tomorrow afternoon and will be checking all scores for the 90 mins lol

Not been around much last couple of weeks, had a lot going on at home.

Not sure who’s won yet, but congratulations to whoever it was!

I seemed to throw the towel in about 5 weeks ago having took about 50/60 points worth of hits in those 5 weeks lol & kept swinging against Sonny 😂 Whoops!

We’ll go again next season!

Hope everything is OK at home now.

Think Lee won it, well played everyone, looking forward to next season. Been a good year and good chatting with everyone on here.

All good, thanks mate.

Echo that, well played everyone, enjoyed having people to chat to on it.

Roll on next season!!

Had a decent last month or so

Shame about the rest of the season

Well done all, good fun.

Note to self: Must not fall into DGW captaincy trap again next season

FU Cornet

Had a decent last month or so

Shame about the rest of the season

Well done all, good fun.

Note to self: Must not fall into DGW captaincy trap again next season

FU Cornet
I didn't fall into the dgw captain cap last week 😀