AVForums Fantasy Premier League 2021/2022

realfrankturner

Distinguished Member
I sold Mount this week and benched Rudiger and Ramsdale.

Can't complain too much as had few good weeks but still.

Hopefully King can score against Burnley.

rb5201

👋

All of them...but considering wildcard soon!

What a rough weekend (same for everyone, so not such a big deal, but wow).

Fell into the DGW trap...never mind...it's bad when your top scorer is Rudiger's clean sheet....
Ah good to know, I'm chasing you in second, same here so grateful for the arsenal clean sheet today :)

Tom1986

That Arsenal clean sheet was the one that I feel like I missed out on (a lot seem to have Ramsdale + 1 of their defenders) & they all seem to have bagged bonus points today, too!

No idea what the next plan is...I guess Salah back and reset to the status quo of perma-cap !!

rb5201

Yep that will be the safe plan. There's anyways players you can't have, often having to choose between two or three premium players, but he is a must have. Kdb will also be on my watch list, and if Bruno suddenly gets consistent he could also be in consideration. Be interesting to see if salah comes back and maintains the form he was on before afcon. He's just been incredible.

Tom1986

KdB is an interesting one...seems to be returning every game (and is a bonus point magnet) - but no idea if he'll keep getting the same minutes when Champs League returns.

Really want a Spurs asset to become investable (Kane or Son), just so inconsistent (even when Son is fit).

Leo31291

Distinguished Member
When I came back into FPL 2 seasons ago KDB was amazing. Left captain on him all year long. He's almost getting to that point now but I agree about his minutes.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom