AVForums Fantasy Premier League 2021/2022

StefanBFC

I keep forgetting to change my team 😩 two weeks in a row now. I've had Havertz for ages, he's hardly played!!

CrossyX

Well done to @CrossyX for his 106 points, which is the highest points in a gw so far. I’ll update the tracker in the first post in the thread later.
Thanks,

As a UTD fan, it killed me to keep Salah as captain but I knew from our performance against Atlanta Liverpool would easily dismantle us.

realfrankturner

Distinguished Member
Not captaining Salah last week cost me a top ten place.

Now Gallagher on the bench. Though suppose that was at least a logical move.

All going wrong, Vardy sh*te again.

Another crap week.

rb5201

Now Gallagher on the bench. Though suppose that was at least a logical move.

All going wrong, Vardy sh*te again.

Another crap week.
Feel your pain with Gallagher. Had him playing then swoped him at the last minute with saka. Sake v Leicester or galla v City. Was the right decision just not the right outcome!

Leo31291

Distinguished Member
This game is luck as well as good judgement

Leo31291

Distinguished Member
Toe Punters a foot in front :D

Hixs

Distinguished Member
Just call me Ole 😂

realfrankturner

Distinguished Member
Only just logged in since before last GW and I am 10th. Into the top 10 finally.

My record last season was two weeks in top 10 in a row, so I have high ambitions.

realfrankturner

Distinguished Member
I am thinking of doing same this week and not captaining him and going for Ronaldo over him, bit risky with Salah as always tho in not captaining him, bit me in arse last time.

Decisions decisions

Last edited:

rb5201

Salah will blank soon. He can't keep this up all season. Just knowing when this will be is the hard bit lol

To risky to not to keep the arm band on him for a few more weeks at least. Or a big few return and improvement for those brave enough. Spurs/kane/son could price to tempt some away potentiality in the next few games,especially against Norwich.

87gpk

Completely forgot it was back! Feels like these international breaks have been going on for a while. Dare not even look how doing 😫

Theseus

The obligatory Salah goal! Shame Dennis was second on my bench, but nice mickey take of Maguire after his goal.

rb5201

Really wanted son this week, would have meant bernardo out and a minus 4 as well to get the funds. Been trying to limit the -4 I take this year and now so glad I resisted. Still think he is about to haul but may wait another week or two.

87gpk

Not that anyone needs help to be doing better than me but GW14 deadline at 6pm tonight thanks to the midweek games 😀

Leo31291

Distinguished Member
This games stupid

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Microsoft to acquire Activision Blizzard for $70 billion
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Cyrus Audio joins BluOS Audio Ecosystem
  • By Andy Bassett