AVForums Destiny Clan (PS4) *DISBANDED*

err - I pressed the wrong button, can you re-invite please? :blush::facepalm::rotfl:

I've requested to join

Added @Battle,@clinton150 and @StevePSIV

I've also created a PSN Community under the same name. As you can read and post to them via mobile they can be used as a handy way of keeping in touch on the go or just elsewhere really.

Last edited:
Also, remember to set the group as your Clan on the PSN via the Bungie website.

Also, remember to set the group as your Clan on the PSN via the Bungie website.

Its not letting me at the moment, still saying "pending invitation"

It still wouldnt let me set it to my clan so ive left and reapplied - maybe that will work. It might be because ive not played it in so long.

It still wouldnt let me set it to my clan so ive left and reapplied - maybe that will work. It might be because ive not played it in so long.
Accepted. It should be in your group settings I think. 'Set as Clan' or something like that.

Accepted. It should be in your group settings I think. 'Set as Clan' or something like that.

Yeah its a little button on the right hand side saying "Set to clan" but everytime I pushed it it says pending invitation. Will try again now

Yeah its a little button on the right hand side saying "Set to clan" but everytime I pushed it it says pending invitation. Will try again now
I've just set it open to new members no need for approval so that might help.

If someone joins from here can you just post up that you have though so I don't remove you thinking your some Bungie.net random :)

I've just set it open to new members no need for approval so that might help.

If someone joins from here can you just post up that you have though so I don't remove you thinking your some Bungie.net random :)

Yep, worked now.

FYI about moving to Destiny 2 clan

Basically anyone who hasn't selected 'Set Group as Clan' on the bungie.net site by the date below will automatically be removed.

So make sure to set it lads (@jjgreenwood @clinton150 @StevePSIV).

upload_2017-7-26_19-48-52.png

Sorted

"There will be other benefits for clan members: if you don´t finish the Nightfall one week but a clanmate does, you’ll get a reward package their honour."

:)

Not long now!!!

Hopefully there'll be a bit more interest in the group over the next few weeks
Thought some of the members from our earlier destiny groups might have joined up
I'm sure there will be more interest in the coming weeks.

We've always got the 100 though lol!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom