avforum's clan who wants in ?

derekrcross

Standard Member
Reaction score
anybody who wants to join the clan leave your tag here so we can set up this team

come on dont be shy:D

Me :smashin: Goes without saying.
Thought i'd start the ball rolling.:cool:

Matt

I'd be up for it. Dunno if I've got 'what it takes' tho :)

I'll be up for it

Rich
FilthyR

Ok Guys I've set up the new Team on team compete
- Its AV Forums UK Alpha.
I've sent invites out to all the people on my friends list that are registered on Team compete.
Any one who wants to be in the team register at www.teamcompete.com and post here that you want to be in the team. I'll get you an invite sent out.

Hmmm... Looks like team compete won't let me register - my login don't work (with the password they emailed me). Perhaps it doesn't like the space in my gamer tag?

Ah well. I'd have been rubbish anyway ;)

Ahhh... registered again and it's working now. So I'm ready to rock ;)

DONE
Hope theres some clan matchs on tuesdays saturdays or sundays.They always seem to be on fridays or mondays :(

Gametag Kwon
Games Rainbow 6/pgr2/amped /grit/links 2004 just dont mention the golf game last night (what the **** Hangs head in shame)

Just a thought but if theres enough we might be able to have say, the alpha team playing Monday's/Wednesday's/Sundays then the Bravo team Tuesday's/Thursday's/Saturday's.

Obviously not playing each and every of the alternate days but at least it gives a chance to team members who have certain "awkward" days

Just a thought

Matt:smoke:

I'd love to join up but I don't often play at the times everyone else here does :(

Perhaps I could be an alternate/stand in on some games if your short?

Regards,
Iain.

i would love to but 1) i spend more time dead than alive and 2) i don't really have the time at the moment to dedicate to it.

sorry guys.

Indeed I am. :)

Ta fella. I'll try and pick it up tomorrow evening - it's been a busy week for me. In fact, I'm shaking like the proverbial sh!tting dog due to Live withdrawal ;)

I'm still very up for competing with you guys, but I won't be available till Sunday this week. Things should clear up after this week tho

How do I accept an invite, Manic sent me an email saying to click on the AV Forums UK Alpha team and accept. I can't see anything to accept. Maybe on tonite, but I'm offshore tomorrow so will be out of circulation for at least 10-20 days :( . Hope this isn't a problem, it's the main reason I haven't played for a footy team in 8 years.

Cheers
FilthyR

Hurrahh, found the right bit:clap: Needed to click on My Profile.

Just found out how to accept the invite myself... :blush:

I've just realised that all you guys seem to be playing at the moment is R6 3, which is a game I just didn't get on with... so untill another game comes out that everyone gets into I guess I'll be perminately on the sidelines :(

Regards,
Iain.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom