avforum's clan who wants in ?

derekrcross

Standard Member
anybody who wants to join the clan leave your tag here so we can set up this team

come on dont be shy:D

Mr_Belowski

I'd be up for it. Dunno if I've got 'what it takes' tho :)

richgtfc

Standard Member
I'll be up for it

Rich
FilthyR

Mr_Belowski

Hmmm... Looks like team compete won't let me register - my login don't work (with the password they emailed me). Perhaps it doesn't like the space in my gamer tag?

Ah well. I'd have been rubbish anyway ;)

Mr_Belowski

Ahhh... registered again and it's working now. So I'm ready to rock ;)

Kwon

DONE
Hope theres some clan matchs on tuesdays saturdays or sundays.They always seem to be on fridays or mondays :(

Gametag Kwon
Games Rainbow 6/pgr2/amped /grit/links 2004 just dont mention the golf game last night (what the **** Hangs head in shame)

Malone

Just a thought but if theres enough we might be able to have say, the alpha team playing Monday's/Wednesday's/Sundays then the Bravo team Tuesday's/Thursday's/Saturday's.

Obviously not playing each and every of the alternate days but at least it gives a chance to team members who have certain "awkward" days

Just a thought

Matt:smoke:

Iain Shields

Novice Member
I'd love to join up but I don't often play at the times everyone else here does :(

Perhaps I could be an alternate/stand in on some games if your short?

Regards,
Iain.

hulkhead

i would love to but 1) i spend more time dead than alive and 2) i don't really have the time at the moment to dedicate to it.

sorry guys.

richgtfc

Standard Member
Indeed I am. :)

Mr_Belowski

Ta fella. I'll try and pick it up tomorrow evening - it's been a busy week for me. In fact, I'm shaking like the proverbial sh!tting dog due to Live withdrawal ;)

I'm still very up for competing with you guys, but I won't be available till Sunday this week. Things should clear up after this week tho

richgtfc

Standard Member
How do I accept an invite, Manic sent me an email saying to click on the AV Forums UK Alpha team and accept. I can't see anything to accept. Maybe on tonite, but I'm offshore tomorrow so will be out of circulation for at least 10-20 days :( . Hope this isn't a problem, it's the main reason I haven't played for a footy team in 8 years.

Cheers
FilthyR

richgtfc

Standard Member
Hurrahh, found the right bit:clap: Needed to click on My Profile.

Iain Shields

Novice Member
Just found out how to accept the invite myself... :blush:

I've just realised that all you guys seem to be playing at the moment is R6 3, which is a game I just didn't get on with... so untill another game comes out that everyone gets into I guess I'll be perminately on the sidelines :(

Regards,
Iain.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom