AvForums Blops montage part one

willywinker

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Well here is part one, managed to squeeze quite a few AvFers in, impossible to fit everybody in so maybe a part two n three will be needed.

Tried to mix it up a bit which was quite easy due to the diversity of your clips. Enjoy :smashin:

YouTube - AvForums blops montage part one

Reserved for part 2 :smashin:

Reserved for part 3 :smashin:

Nice one, loved the random clips of Gamesmaster, takes me back :rotfl:

Also, you really need to get a HD-PVR to record in 720p, funnily enough there's one for sale in the classifieds at the moment ;):D

Mate, that was ferking awesome!

Don't think I've ever enjoyed a COD video as much.

Roll on part 2!!! :smashin:

bravo.gif

Good one. Will thank when I'm at my comp.

Yay, i like a good reception cheers guys. Quite easy like i say with all the quality clips in the theatre thread. Funny thing is i had not seen most of those clips due to no computer/laptop. Thought the roses would go down well due to us being more mature gamers with the exception of FGD......

det figures in my next video but not just for his gameplay (well how i see it panning out anyway)

My other vids are all worth a watch too, just double click the vid to go to my channel :smashin:

Yay, i like a good reception cheers guys. Quite easy like i say with all the quality clips in the theatre thread. Funny thing is i had not seen most of those clips due to no computer/laptop. Thought the roses would go down well due to us being more mature gamers with the exception of FGD......

det figures in my next video but not just for his gameplay (well how i see it panning out anyway)

My other vids are all worth a watch too, just double click the vid to go to my channel :smashin:

The Roses tune was inspired mate, fits perfectly and it's a nice move away from the usual Techno/Rap/Rock you usually find.

Use Dets Dual Skorpion game, for some reason that "Beach Dude" commentry bit cracks me up. :D

Love you too Willy

Sweet vid Willy, some great editing and choons too, especially the Stone Roses! :thumbsup: Looking forward to further parts mate.

i like JD's recommendation of that tune for another part ;)

Awwwwwww, you have me sliding down cliffside:rotfl:

To be continued...... Who knows where you will land :D

Sweet vid Willy, some great editing and choons too, especially the Stone Roses! Looking forward to further parts mate.

i like JD's recommendation of that tune for another part

could be a possiblity from JD

I "figures" in your next vid? I'm lost.

Dude Beach!

Long, brilliant and variety. Good stuff, and yes managed to last until the end, especially the b.hill music; funny stuff. More please. Poor old JD got squashed twice; good vid mind.

Long, brilliant and variety. Good stuff, and yes managed to last until the end, especially the b.hill music; funny stuff. More please. Poor old JD got squashed twice; good vid mind.

Nah the "Doh" was ynnebenny getting squashed :D

I could make a vid of just your clips you have loads mate

I "figures" in your next vid? I'm lost.

Dude Beach!

I have an idea based around you

Like what?

Quality vid willy, had a big grin on my face the whole video. I featured a bit more than I thought I would but oh well lol. Bring on number 2.

Quality vid willy, had a big grin on my face the whole video. I featured a bit more than I thought I would but oh well lol. Bring on number 2.

Great :smashin: Your clips were quality and the well edited so they were easy to slip in.

Looking forward to more :thumbsup:

Great :smashin: Your clips were quality and the well edited so they were easy to slip in.

Looking forward to more :thumbsup:

Easy to slip in, just the way I like it. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom