AVForum Panasonic TH-42PWD8 42" (Silver & Charcoal) plasma offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
AVForum Panasonic TH-42PWD8 42" (Silver & Charcoal) plasma offer

OFFER UPDATE - March 2nd

TH-42PWD8 In Silver or Charcoal £1,080.00 inc VAT & delivery (UK mainland)
Inc. Composite/VHS video board as supplied with the screen from Panasonic
Inc. 2 years Manufacturers warranty

Accessories
Flat wall mount £68.00 (forum power buy price)
Tilting/ flat wall mount £89.00 (forum power buy price)
Low profile pedestal stand £71.09 (forum power buy price)

Discounted terminal boards when purchased with 42" plasmas:

Scart board £96.00
HDMI board (HDTV Ready) £106.00
BNC component board inc. RCA converters £59.00

1m 3RCA to VGA (component) Van Damme cable £27.42
1.5m 3RCA to VGA (omponent) Van Damme cable £29.02

Further discounts available off other cables and connection devices.

PLUS: 6 or 9 months interest free ‘Buy now Pay Later' for all on-line orders. Other finance options available over 36 months.

Regards

Alastair

fatrich said:
Hi Alastair
can you please quote me for a TH-42PWD8 in charcoal, i would prefere a wall mount but need to check if the wall will take the weight (plasterboard studded partition) or other wise go for a stand.

Can you suggest what boards i may need, i will be using sky+, either my SDI modded Arcam fmjdv27 (which is in my lounge going through Lumagen hdi scaler into a 37PV500) not sure to leave that set up as it is or move the dvd player to pair up with this plasma or use my old Pioneer 737 (via Progressive scan, i take it this panel will accept Progressive scan?) for the time being, or am i best getting a dvd player better than the Pioneer? any suggestion or comments on dvd players which complement this tv, i intend to keep this plasma for at least 2 years so choosing the right input boards is very important (ie will HMDI slot make its shelf life a little longer)
and finally the buy now pay later option what deposit is needed ect, lookforward to your lengthy reply.

Sorry for all the waffle

regards

richard

Alistair
is me again, i havent had chance to call Andy very busy at work, can you do me a favour can you re read my post and try and price it up the best you can please

cheers

richard

Alistair

Can you quote me your best price for:

Silver PWD8

Tilting Wall mount

Scart Board

5m Component to VGA cable (Are you doing an offer on Van Dammes at this length?)

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Alistair

Could you please quote me on a silver PWD8 (do you have any links to picture of silver one)

scart board
HDMI Board
BNC component board
tilting wall mount

Thanks

Morning Alastair :D

Looks like your latest offer has brought my purchase forward :devil:
Please quote for silver screen, flat wall mount and a 5m 3RCA component to VGA lead :D

Tony :)

hi mate

very interested in your offer, how soon could you get it to me, need it Monday really. Also a free normal table stand voucher code if applicable?

I want to run a sky box (scart output only), ps2, and a dvd player (composite or svideo?).

really on a tight budget, and that price is my limit, so would rather swap connections as and when i use them if needbe, to avoid having to buy the extra boards.

any info appreciated!

:hiya:

Hi Alistair.

Could you please give me a good all-in price for the following...

Black PWD8
Componant Board TY-42TM6AB?
Scart Board TYFB8SC

Universal TPS1 Mount

Looking to order today!

Thanks in advance

Hi Alastair,

Can I have a quote please for:

PWD8 (black)
Wall mount (non-tilting)
Component board

Thank-you

Tim

Hi Alastair,

I'm just about ready to take the plunge on this offer - sorry that I'm asking more questions, but I'm a bit of a novice at this and I have to get it just right!!!!!

I'd be really grateful if you could answer a few queries that I have regarding setup etc.

At the moment I have a Philips 32"CRT, Sky Plus, Panasonic DMR-E85H DVD/HDD and Yamaha RX-450 amplifier. The Sky Plus and DVD are connected by scart to the TV and toslink to the Yamaha.

I intend to get a Harmony 525 remote to control the new setup.

My 2 overriding requirements for my new setup are:

1 - It should be as close as possible in operation to my current setup ie. the panel has to perform just like a TV when viewing Sky and DVD's.

2 - The picture quality on Sky football has to be as good as possible within the panel's technical constraints.

Bearing the above in mind, what are your recommendations for interconnects and optional input boards please.

Thanks very much

Hi Alastair,

Please can you give me a quote for a Charcoal TH42PWD8 and your suggestion for appropriate board(s) to connect:

SKy+
XBOX360
Denon DVD-1920
Yamaha DSP-AX757SE which does video up-conversion to component

So i guess I would be looking for the component card as well...

I will also need a stand and have been looking at perhaps the Alphason stand but not sure what one you have with screen on the website? Also I would guess I might need a desk stand so some description. If you have some suggestion it might give me an idea.

Looking forward to your PM.

Thanks
Chris

Afternoon Chris

Thank you for your enquiry. You have PM with further information

Regards

Alastair:hiya:

Alastair

I'm looking at one of these for a second room. I'd be looking to connect the a Sky+ box to it initially together with a DVD player (as yet unspecified) and AV Amp (as yet unspecified too).

What I'd like to do is wall mount it, chase the cables into the wall whilst I'm having some decorating done and make sure that the cabling is pretty future proof at the same time so I don't have to worry about re-decorating for a while. So that basically means HDMI, I suppose, but I'd like to keep the number of cables running through the walls to a minimum.

I was wondering what configuration you'd recommend for the plasma and also if you had any ideas as to the best solution for cabling/switching to achieve what I'm after. That could mean getting a DVD play or Amp. But I'm on a pretty limited budget with it.

Cheers

Henry

Alistair,

Price for the 37inch version with scart and tilting wall mount please.

Thanks,

Russell

Afternoon Russell

Thanks for the enquiry. You have PM with further information

Regards

Alastair:hiya:

For further questions, please ask AV Sales directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom