16. LeftFootedBeast
17. Fallen124Angel
18. Dominic* - Ukgrime
19. Jimjam1121
20. fozzeh - hope090209
21 YnneBenny - YnneBenny
22. Inanimacy - Djentlemang

Last edited:
So, does this clan only recruit Homosexuals then??

:devil:

:spam:

I would rather have a homo in the clan who stays in the game lol

We still on for the friendly tomorrow?

Wolf_Rome_50460.jpg

1077830_128934256404539res_457_494.jpg

u go guys

I would rather have a homo in the clan who stays in the game lol
:rotfl:

Clan matches and playing for fun are two very different kettles of fish though mate. If anyone left a clan match then they had better had a bloody good reason :nono:

Even when we've in a group of 6 its nothing like a clan match, no proper plans, no communication, mostly everyone doing there own thing. Plus lag should be even less of an issue as we all uk based not some foreign muppets ;)

WOLF LOL, who is the second picture of??

:rotfl:

Clan matches and playing for fun are two very different kettles of fish though mate. If anyone left a clan match then they had better had a bloody good reason :nono:

Even when we've in a group of 6 its nothing like a clan match, no proper plans, no communication, mostly everyone doing there own thing. Plus lag should be even less of an issue as we all uk based not some foreign muppets ;)

WOLF LOL, who is the second picture of??

u havent been forced to watch the twilght series then :blush:

u havent been forced to watch the twilght series then :blush:

LOL no not yet. (take it there are films the wife would like?)

So is he the one Askew changed his name to a while back.

Shepherds Pie

i was always team jacob neways! vampires in twilight were pansys, i wanted blade to come along in the trilogy and **** some **** up!

Last edited:
Wolves eh?
Mr Grandad where did you think of that name then :smashin:
The terrible Premiership club or just the fact your a beast and thought you suited the word wolf :thumbsup:
I was morely thinking the term of:
Your a sneaky Barstool that can seem to find me at the right place at the wrong time.
Or shortened:
Bas Tard :thumbsup:

Wolves eh?
Mr Grandad where did you think of that name then :smashin:
The terrible Premiership club or just the fact your a beast and thought you suited the word wolf :thumbsup:
I was morely thinking the term of:
Your a sneaky Barstool that can seem to find me at the right place at the wrong time.
Or shortened:
Bas Tard :thumbsup:

LOL I didn't make the name.

It was Robotman who said get the lone wolves altogether to make a clan, which Millsman said is a good clan name and then so forth.

Lockwood drop that crap what is MW2 and get on with us sometime, Always space for an ex clan member!!

LOL I didn't make the name.

It was Robotman who said get the lone wolves altogether to make a clan, which Millsman said is a good clan name and then so forth.

Lockwood drop that crap what is MW2 and get on with us sometime, Always space for an ex clan member!!
MW2 is pretty good atm :p
and fair enough buyt I still stick to what i said xD
Also Im still part of the HYBD's so im good thanks :)

MW2 is pretty good atm :p
and fair enough buyt I still stick to what i said xD
Also Im still part of the HYBD's so im good thanks :)

I didn't mean for you to leave them, Next time your online and want to give Black Ops a blast send me an invite!!

thought some of you might like a wolf playercard

wolf

Last edited:
thought some of you might like a wolf playercard

wolf
Cheers Fit, i saw that the other day but it looks a little pony IMO

I see you no longer with HYBD, you rolling solo at the mo then.

Thought he was rolling with your clan tag now?

lol... or am I dreaming?

I thought fit was a lone wolf as well, I was about to ask him why he wasn't using the clan tag the other night and realised he wasn't. How about it Fit, fancy being a wolf? You'd fit in a treat. ( excuse the pun)

I'm leaving my options open at the minute as I've had invites from LW & ScuD.
I like the fact that I have a large number of guys from here that I can party up with at anytime.
I'm happy enough to leave my options open for now

@Fat Grandad, sorry I made you quit earlier on this evening but you don't half moan when people triple cap the flags in Dom.
Its a game to me, yes I do get pi55ed off when I get blasted but so be it thats the nature of the beast. I couldn't give a flying **** if my KDR is a pile of steaming dog 5h1te or that I've caused the spawns to flip.
You also moan when guys stab in private matches because you already said in the beginning there was to be no stabbing & then you go "Oh man thats not fair", well neither is a hair on a brown bears arse :D

Fit like min said:
I like the fact that I have a large number of guys from here that I can party up with at anytime.
I'm happy enough to leave my options open for now

Slut!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom