AVF Summer Meet Up - Sat 31st July - Leicester Square, London - Anyone welcome!

Hi

I make it about 6 100% definates.

Baz
Well you have one 100% Definate
I can make it and im staying in hte same hotel as Baz....Which was luck
And Jamie (Whiteknight) isn't coming now.

Sam

I'm afraid I can't make it now, been stung with a mahoosive car bill yesterday (tyres & brakes) and really cannot afford it, especially as just came back from holiday abroad too.

Gutted. :(

hybridtheory (Baz) - Hemel Hempstead
rockchick762k (Emma) - Hemel Hempstead
KINGROBTHEFIRST (Rob) - Will already be in London
DJPuma (DJ) - Will already be in London
Lockwood (Sam) - Cambridge - Train - Hotel TBC
ISS98 (Chris) - Sheffield - Train - Hotel TBC

Maybe....

NBUK (Nim) - Romford - Train
The above is how it stands?

Baz/Rockchick/Sam......dunno if you want to cancel or do your own thing?

Me, Chris & DJ will still be about, in the evening got a good club lined up which will be 'interesting'.

Me, Chris & DJ will still be about, in the evening got a good club lined up which will be 'interesting'.

Hi

What kinda club u guys got planned? We might just meet u guys during the day at the Hogshead, if thats still happening?

Baz

Well I have already got my train tickets and the hotel booked so im kinda screwed there. Hopefully I can try and sort something out with Baz and Emma but Otherwise might have to join you three.
Sam

Well I have already got my train tickets and the hotel booked so im kinda screwed there. Hopefully I can try and sort something out with Baz and Emma but Otherwise might have to join you three.
Sam

Hi Sam

Just spoke to Emma, will meet up as planned. Hopefully the other three guys will still meet at the Hogshead. I did get Robs mobile number, might just give him a txt and find out. Will keep u posted, either on here or txt u.

Baz

Hi Sam

Just spoke to Emma, will meet up as planned. Hopefully the other three guys will still meet at the Hogshead. I did get Robs mobile number, might just give him a txt and find out. Will keep u posted, either on here or txt u.

Baz
Hi Baz
Thats good news To hear. I won't be a little loaner walking around Leicester square xD. On the day Ill give you a text when I'll be on the train which will be around 10:15am. But we'll see what happens eh?

Sam

Hi Baz
Thats good news To hear. I won't be a little loaner walking around Leicester square xD. On the day Ill give you a text when I'll be on the train which will be around 10:15am. But we'll see what happens eh?

Sam

Hi Sam

We could meet u at Finsbury Park tube station, would be alot easier. When u get off at Kings Cross, head for the underground. U need to be on the Victoria line. Its the second stop from Kings Cross. Once we find the hotel, we can head back to the Hogshead.

Baz

Hi

What kinda club u guys got planned? We might just meet u guys during the day at the Hogshead, if thats still happening?

Yes mate still happening. As for club I'm gonna book some tickets for Koko in Camden. Its an Hawaiian themed night put on by 'Guilty Pleasures'. Expect loads of women in shelled bikinis and grass skirts. So bring your flip flops, beach shorts and lairy shirt. :rotfl:

I cant stand pop music but I think the atmosphere and show thats put on will be awesome.

Also tickets are £13.75 if you book here:

Next party and tickets | Guilty Pleasures | A glorious celebration of the wonderful world of pop

Baz

Yes mate still happening. As for club I'm gonna book some tickets for Koko in Camden. Its an Hawaiian themed night put on by 'Guilty Pleasures'. Expect loads of women in shelled bikinis and grass skirts. So bring your flip flops, beach shorts and lairy shirt. :rotfl:

I cant stand pop music but I think the atmosphere and show thats put on will be awesome.

Also tickets are £13.75 if you book here:

Next party and tickets | Guilty Pleasures | A glorious celebration of the wonderful world of pop

Sam
Your not screwed our plans havnt changed.:thumbsup:

You guys up for the club then?

Hi Guys
I think it sounds fab :D but Baz might take some convincing :lease: :rotfl: lol

Em

Hi

Sounds like my worst nitemare. Pay £12.50 to torture myself by listening to pop music all nite while dressed as a beach bum pmsl. I'd rather do some rock club in Camden lol.

Baz

Hi Guys
I'm happy with what ever we do, along as I get to meet somenew people and have a few drinks I'm happy :D
With only a few small changes I'm not that screwed :thumbsup:

Sam

Right......we're sticking to the Hawaian night. I'm booking tickets tonight. Your welcome to come but if not you can go 'wall of death it' in camden. :rotfl:

Right......we're sticking to the Hawaian night. I'm booking tickets tonight. Your welcome to come but if not you can go 'wall of death it' in camden. :rotfl:

Hi

Damn, I was happier with the Tiger Club lol. Guess u will have to count me out, dressing up as a beach bum lol.

Baz

Hi

Damn, I was happier with the Tiger Club lol. Guess u will have to count me out, dressing up as a beach bum lol.

Baz

Just go Baz, you will have fun!

I might be happy with that :D
Im guessing Ill have to pay you back for this
Now just to make baz come :smashin:
Sam

Hi Edy

R u speaking from experience of Hawaiian nites lol.

Baz

No comment, just get a shirt and put it on before you go in don't worry about shorts problem solved

No comment, just get a shirt and put it on before you go in don't worry about shorts problem solved

Hi Edy

"No Comment." Sounds like u could have a secret wardrobe full of hawaiian shirts lol.

Baz

Lockwood/Baz/Rockchick - I've only booked tickets for me, DJ & Chris.

Here is the link where i got mine from....£12.50+£1.25 booking fee:

Guilty Pleasures#

I assume it would be £18/£20 on the door.:thumbsup:

Hi

R u guys going in hawaiian shirts/shorts or jeans/shirts?

Baz

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom