AVF Street Walkabout - London

Dancook

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry to those who couldn't make it, well done to @dejongj @johnaalex @Strobe @humanfish - and good to meet you!

I've uploaded a set onto flickr
AVF Street Walk London - a set on Flickr

Here's a few from my set, guys feel free to post in this thread - or make you own, I don't mind.

and finally JP, Adam and Simon (John had to get going before then)

nice set - 1,3 and 6 are great - gotta love that guy in #1 and the others in the background laughing at him :D

will check out the flickr set in a wee while Dan

Nice set, 5's the standout for me.

I bet it's easier/you feel less self conscious taking street pics when in a group?

Just looked at the Flickr set, some crackers on there. Really like the pic of the fuzzy haired guy sat in the doorway listening to music.

I bet it's easier/you feel less self conscious taking street pics when in a group?

Feel a little less self-conscious because bystanders are probably looking at JP with his homing lens :D

Really nice set! Gutted I couldnt make it :(

I am getting there :) It's more annoying than anything else now lol. I have to be better for tomorrow as I've got a gig to do at Camden Barfly :confused:
Looking forward to seeing other photo's from the day :)

...and in among loads of tourists helps as well I think

Just looked on flickr too, really great set! You seemed to have a theme of camera's going on too ;)

I actually recognised him from his avatar :) though it wasn't necessary a spitting image - more like something from Spitting Image....

FTFY ;)

"agreed" :D

Good stuff :)

I practiced a bit at the horse show I went to today with my wife and her pony....It's getting easier to take photos when walking about.

Sorry I could not stay longer, but hopefully my premature departure is mitigated by the Mighty Reds beating the Hammers so the Title is still very much on! WIth regard to the shots from Dan, I really like 6 and 7. I'll post mine tomorrow.

Sorry I could not stay longer, but hopefully my premature departure is mitigated by the Mighty Reds beating the Hammers so the Title is still very much on! WIth regard to the shots from Dan, I really like 6 and 7. I'll post mine tomorrow.
Didn't know you were a fellow Reds fan John :smashin:
I'm starting to dream, but it's still a dream rather than a belief at the mo ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom