Halo - AVF Spartan Company

Im in! Had a quick go yesterday, and cried a little as I realised all my gaming time is gonna be sunk into this for a wee while, and it would be futile to pretend otherwise.

So many other games I had half completed will now just lie in a bundle, rotting away...

Requested. Halo just purchase so should be downloading right now ready for when i get in later. Goodbye life, Hello Halo.

Request sent in

Hey guys,

Realised it signed me in under my old gamertag, so I have resigned and signed in on my modern account - AVF Jonesy. I've re-submitted my request.

Requested to join
Just noticed been accepted thanks

Finally got stuck into online tonight. Warzone is bloody epic.

Anyway I sent a request, hopefully I can get some game time in with you lot.

Genuine question but what is the point of this if there is no in game support for it?

Genuine question but what is the point of this if there is no in game support for it?

The hope is they will add in game support at some point.

Just found out this was a thing!
Request sent

It is indeed a thing.... but you can't do anything with it and doesn't function as everyone expected.

Only picked the game up on Monday, loving it so far but thinking a few team mates would be a good shout when on mp.

Sent a request if that's ok :D

I sent a request a few days ago.

Can someone accept it please ?

Sorry the requests slowed down to a crawl so i stoped checking frequently , ive accepted all the pending requests, if anyone else wants to join can you ping me an @ mention here or quote this post and ill go accept, cheers!

Not been on Halo for a few days as playing through COD Ghosts - (Yes i know, but was free with my son's console bundle for Xmas and as too old for him i'm quickly playing and then trading).

Anyway, have they done anything yet to integrate Sparten Company into the game with ways to see who's on and easilly join etc, or is it still a non entity?

Not been on Halo for a few days as playing through COD Ghosts - (Yes i know, but was free with my son's console bundle for Xmas and as too old for him i'm quickly playing and then trading).

Anyway, have they done anything yet to integrate Sparten Company into the game with ways to see who's on and easilly join etc, or is it still a non entity?
Nope, nothing. Nothing was mentioned in the latest post on halowaypoint about the update either.

hi guys ive sent request to join clan and looking forward playing with you guys :)
my gt: dopierdonkey380

@Guns_LotsOfGuns Alright mate, couple of requests pending I think, has this been updated to be of any use yet then or has everyone jumped off the Halo bandwagon on to other things?

Accepted, nope still useless :) I've actually returned for a bit after being distracted by COD!

Nice one, not sure if you're on my FL from 360 days - will ping you a FR if not, as I say comms a bit ropey for me most of the time but got enough nous to help out in matches.

Been getting really into Warzone recently, took a while to get to grips but holding my own again on Halo for a short while anyways! Still got god-awful stats though haha

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom