AVF SOCOM Clan

chowyunfatt

Ex Member
Reaction score
mainsocom.jpg

:thumbsup: AVF SOCOM Clan :thumbsup:

Team Members (I) = Able to send a "Invite to clan"
--- PSN User name ---||--- Prefered Weapon ---||------- Times Online -------||- Headset -
CHOWYUNFATT (I)|| ||Various nights after 10pm|| Yes
jonnyp25 (I)|| ||Evenings||Yes
tigerbladeUK TVR_Fan || M87ELR, High scope|| || Yes
Gavindo2001 || || ||
xxWHITTYxx || || ||Yes
boabmatic || || Most nights after 10pm ||Yes
A headset is vital with this game so use it if you've got it! :smashin:
Add a member to your friends list that can invite you to join the clan! The better ranking the clan gets then the more points are awarded for promotions.

List of Good Servers
------ Server Name ------||------ Room Name ------||--- Rating ---
English Speaking || ||
EU || ||
English Speaking 1 || ||

For anyone that wants to be in a Socom team leave your PSN User name and the preferred time of day your online as well as if you have a headset.. :thumbsup: If we can get a large enough team together then clan vs clan matches can be arranged with other teams making for some great fun and maybe just maybe climb up the clan rankings while were at it.
Remember any one is welcome not just headshot wonders.:D

image.axd

Maps by Scorpion from Professional Assassins :)

Attachments

• 1CrossroadsMap.jpg
    1CrossroadsMap.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 1DesertGloryMap.jpg
    1DesertGloryMap.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 39
  • 1FallenMap.jpg
    1FallenMap.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 1FrostfireMap.jpg
    1FrostfireMap.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 1KasbahMap.jpg
    1KasbahMap.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 1QuarantineMap.jpg
    1QuarantineMap.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 1UrbanWastelandMap.jpg
    1UrbanWastelandMap.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Whens it released? No doubt I'll be interested when its out.

It's out now on the US psn and is easy to get just buy a vertual credit card at Prepaid Virtual VISA Cards by EntroPay and load it with some cash, this can then be used to buy from the US store.
You can create a US account and download it and you are able to play the game with your normal UK name/account.

Or buy from a online retailer.

My psn username is jonnyp25 can you send me a clan invite

Worth getting chow?

My psn username is jonnyp25 can you send me a clan invite

Ok will do, I'm not on now but I will do it tomorrow, I can play tomorrow night and over the weekend. :thumbsup:

Worth getting chow?

From what I've played I think it's great, Had some really good games earlier on it just takes a hour or two to get used to the controls.
The more you play the more the game gets you addicted, hopefully if the Dev's keep up to date with patches and such like then this will be a great game for a long time to come. :thumbsup:

I'll give a more in depth view after a full weekend of play.

Haha cheers, I might look at getting it on a US playstation account, theres no difference to that and just waiting for it to come out is there? Except any updates, etc will need to be done through my US account?

From what I've played I think it's great, Had some really good games earlier on it just takes a hour or two to get used to the controls.
The more you play the more the game gets you addicted, hopefully if the Dev's keep up to date with patches and such like then this will be a great game for a long time to come. :thumbsup:

I'll give a more in depth view after a full weekend of play.

Agree with this. The controls took a while to get used to but when you do....HEADSHOT!

It is very similar to the GRAW series of games, so just think of those but nicer looking, rumble and online only and you won't go far wrong.

So far so good :thumbsup:

Haha cheers, I might look at getting it on a US playstation account, theres no difference to that and just waiting for it to come out is there? Except any updates, etc will need to be done through my US account?

Updates and patches will be automatic so the only thing is you might have to buy map packs from the US store if they come out at a later date and if you want the extra maps.:) They will be cheaper on the US store anyway.

So not really any difference between the US and UK download except you don't have to wait 6 weeks. :D

Count me in! Just about getting to grips with the controls now, do you need to invite to the clan?

If you join a game that I'm in, maybe tomorrow night then I can highlight your name and invite you or if you have space on your friends list I can invite you that way.

If we can get a few to join the clan then we will be able to play in our own room with less lag.

Just been online with Jonnyp25. :thumbsup: If we could have at least 4 vs 4 in a room consisting of clan members it should be great fun and zero lag.

Ill edit the top page for any recommended weapons to use. :)

Chow & Tiger

I might be on later around 9:30 tonight , I am loving this game

chowyunfatt are we on gamebattles , i have signed up today.

If you join a game that I'm in, maybe tomorrow night then I can highlight your name and invite you or if you have space on your friends list I can invite you that way.

If we can get a few to join the clan then we will be able to play in our own room with less lag.

Just been online with Jonnyp25. :thumbsup: If we could have at least 4 vs 4 in a room consisting of clan members it should be great fun and zero lag.

Ill edit the top page for any recommended weapons to use. :)

Add me to your PSN list, will be easier :smashin:

I'll try and get on tonight at some point :clap:

Chow & Tiger

I might be on later around 9:30 tonight , I am loving this game

Sounds like a exotic beer :D

chowyunfatt are we on gamebattles , i have signed up today.

Is there a link to game battles?
I will be online tonight at some point so I'll look out for you.

Add me to your PSN list, will be easier :smashin:

I'll try and get on tonight at some point :clap:

Ok I'll add you and send a clan invite, hopefully we'll see you online tonight. :thumbsup:

Anyone going on tonight? Seen a few more people have bought it.

Jonny a good server I was on this morning was a 8 vs 8 Ranked in English speaking.
No lag and there were some great guys in the room. :)

I think the camouflage for the desert areas and the night area's need changing to suit them. Mainly because the urban camouflage is showing up for both the desert areas and the night area's.

Note about the headset: I have one

-----

@ jonnyp25: Thanks for sending me the invite to this group.

Last edited:
So what time you guys normally on?

Will be online tonight from 9pm if anyone wants to play.
The best servers so far from what I can tell are, English Speaking, EU and English speaking 1.

The rooms in those servers have a varied game type from ranked 8 vs 8 to 32 player unranked, spawn and no-respawns as well.
Also any games that are running with dutch names are usually good.

I would suggest if anyone wants to host then we all use the same server room like English Speaking or EU and then list your hosted game as "UK Players"
Hopefully this should encourage other players from the UK or EU countries to join and therefor reduce lag.

I think that there are about 5 of us now so if we could all get in our own room together it will be a lot more fun.
Anyway I'll set up a room tonight and see who joins using the above method, if nobody joins I'll just join another one on the said servers.

Can people replay on when their favorite time to play is and their favorite gun and I can update the front page, when more of us join it will make it easer to see when people are more likley to be online.
Also if you find any good servers and rooms let us know. :thumbsup:

I prefer to play with no re-spawns to make it more realistic and generally look out for rooms like this.

I will be on around 7:30pm until 10:30pm and I normally play in the EU server I will make a room Englandforumfun
TVR, you are welcome. You will have to teach me how to snipe LOL:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Feel free to add me but I wont be getting it until it's released in the UK as waiting for LBP first

My PSN id is - DAVE5182

Here are my prefered weapons for my different weapon layouts:

Commado's

Sniper "My prefered class"

Primary Weapon: M87ELR - Scope: High - Other Attachment: Bi-Pod 3
Side Arm: Mark 23 - Attachment: Suppessor

Assualt

Primary Weapon: IW-80 A2 - Scopes: Acog, Red Dot or Reflex - Other Attachment: Front Grip

Assualt 2 "This is my sneeky version"

Primary Weapon: HK36 - Attachments: Front Grip and Suppessor

SMG

Primary Weapon: MP5 "HK5" - Scope: Reflex Other Attachment: Suppessor
Side Arm: 226

Shotgun

Primary Weapon: M4-90 - Scope: Low

LMG

Primary Weapon: M60E4 - Scopes: Reflex or Acog - Other Attachment: Bi-Pod 2

Mercenary's

Sniper "My prefered class"

Primary Weapon: L96AW - Scope: High - Other Attachment: Bi-Pod 3
Side Arm: Model 18 - Attachment: Suppessor

Assualt

Primary Weapon: 552 - Scopes: Acog, Red Dot or Reflex - Other Attachment: Front Grip

Assualt 2 "This is my sneeky version"

Primary Weapon: 552 - Attachments: Front Grip and Suppessor

SMG

Primary Weapon: F90 - Attachment: Suppessor

Shotgun

Primary Weapon: USAS 12 - Attachment: Bi-Pod 1
Side Arm: Model 18

LMG

Primary Weapon: M60E4 - Scopes: Reflex or Acog - Other Attachment: Bi-Pod 2
Side Arm: Model 18

Last edited:
I will be on around 7pm, see you later

Hi all,

I think it would be a good thing, that we meet up on friday night around 9pm in the EU server so we can start pratices has team for clan match.And also importantly bounding has a team. If someone can make an room called AVF Uk.

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom