AVF Secret Santa

VAMOS DAN

secretsanta.jpg

Hi all, thought it would be a nice idea to have a secret santa on these forums and the feedback seemed quite positive so lets give this a go

Plus we need time to get gifts sorted etc so cant mess about!

The basic gist is that every member who is involved buys one randomly selected fellow member a surprise Christmas present. In return they receive a surprise present themselves (from another randomly selected member)

I wont be disclosing who sent which gift to who, and if people wish to discuss that afterwards then that's fine, but for my part it will remain a Secret present!.

We've come up with a rough guide gift price of £5 (this is excluding any packing wrapping and postage) , participants can spend more at their own choice but £5 is the recommended/nominal figure

With the state of the uk postage system its recommended to get your gift sorted and posted out asap, to avoid any disappointment for the receiver.

There are sure to be some no shows, however i cant be held responsible for this, we will be relying on each participants goodwill, trust and festive spirit! :thumbsup:

You will be welcome to reveal who gave what etc afterwards if you should wish, or it could just be kept a secret ;)

I will do my best to get this to run smoothly and with the help/aid of my trustworthy elf Hors1na :hiya:

I recommend giving a very brief idea of interests hobbies clothing size etc just to help out any prospective gift giver should they need any ideas

We''ll cap the participant list to 50 at the moment and see how it goes, dont think id be able to cope with a mad rush, neither would my pm box be able to handle it :laugh:

Participant rules are:

1) You must have been registered on this site for over 6 months

2) You must have an overall post count of over 500

I will keep a list of participants in this OP to keep a check, and once the draw has been made, pm's will be sent out to each of you with details on who your shopping for :smashin:

i will require a small rsvp to my pm's just to confirm you'v got the info

If you want to join, please drop a post saying so with the interest ideas etc and ALSO PM ME your name and address so i can link to you to send out to your secret santa

So all ye' fellow AV forumers, lets get this show on the road!!!

Too keep the cost down, no overseas participants, sorry.

Participants:

Vamos Dan - Address Confirmed
Michael
metropolis - Address Confirmed
Iccz - Address Confirmed
its_all_Greek - Address Confirmed
limblee - Address Confirmed
fizl - Address Confirmed
Chadford - Address Confirmed
DrPhil - Address Confirmed
Commander Shepard - Address Confirmed
chadfordmissus - Address Confirmed
carter91 - Address Confirmed
Geege - Address Confirmed
Hors1na - Address Confirmed
rickinyorkshire - Address Confirmed
Luke_1983uk - Address Confirmed
Kwman -
Shoka -
Chippyteaforme -

Last edited:

VAMOS DAN

Vamos Dan

Interests:

Sports, tennis, football, gadgets! xbox, tech, garden birds. Anything cool or fun
shirt size : XL

Last edited:

Michael

I'm game:

Michael:

Interests:
Movies, Gadgets, computers, gaming, anything that makes me chuckle:D

Shirt Size: Large.

VAMOS DAN

me game too

Metropolis

interests.
av,music,art,gardening and sillyness

shirt size medium

u need that post count up buddy haha, im sure you'll get the required 3 more :smashin:

remember guys i need a pm with your name and address

Iccz

Distinguished Member
Count me in!

Interests: Comics, Science, Space, Horror, Anime, Computers, Technology.

Shirt Size: M

its_all_Greek

Distinguished Member
go on then:D

Interests:

Rugby, xbox, movies, Av, owt silly, Ferraris (if anyone really feels like exceeding the £5 limit;) )

Shirt size:large

Empwan

I'm still interested in doing this

Interests: Xbox 360, Vinyl (playing, not mixing), Movies, Gadgets, anything that needs electricity.
Shirt size: XL

PM sent

Last edited:

fizl

Ok :)

Interests - PS3, history, gadgets, cooking

Shirt size - 8-10

Shaz

Chadford

Distinguished Member
Oooooooo, this'll be fun, I'm in. :)

Interests: Pretty girls in summer frocks and biker boots and also cooking and music.

Shirt size: Xl (I like them loose fitting :blush:)

Last edited:

VAMOS DAN

Guys im keeping a note next to each persons username to show whether iv received your details/address

its_all_Greek

Distinguished Member
just a thought but might be a nice idea if we post pickies of us using/wearing the gift we receive:thumbsup:

*hopes he gets fizl in this case where some nice lingerie could be on its way*:p:rolleyes:

fizl

just a thought but might be a nice idea if we post pickies of us using/wearing the gift we receive:thumbsup:

*hopes he gets fizl in this case where some nice lingerie could be on its way*:p:rolleyes:

Cheeky! Dread to think what £5 lingerie would be like

VAMOS DAN

Count me in.

Interests, MMA, shirt size XL

Address on the way Vamos.

i take it your after an MMA t shirt!?

Remember it doesnt have to be a £5 but this is our base price guys and gals

its_all_Greek

Distinguished Member
Cheeky! Dread to think what £5 lingerie would be like

where i get it from its top quality stuff, its an own brand line that you may of heard of....

"Trotters Independent Traders sexy lingerie" more commonly known by their shortened label "TITS lingerie":D

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
Count me in.

Commander shepard.

Interests are, music, science, technology, films, blu ray steel books, kite boarding!
Shirt size. Medium

Last edited:

Geege

I'm in :thumbsup:

Interests: heavy metal music, rugby league, all things horror, computers/PC gaming, science, Australia, Indian & Chinese cooking.

(my previous threads will also reveal a lot)

Shirt size: Large

Stephen Carter

AVF Games Reviewer
Im in please :D PM sent too

Interests; Gaming (On 360, PS3, Wii, PSP), Movies, Comedy, TV, Gadgets, Sport (Especially footy n cricket), Music (Rock, Indie, some Pop etc), Food :)

Shirt size - Medium

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Marantz set to launch new Cinema Series of AV receivers
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
iFi Audio launches NEO Stream music streamer with DAC
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Musical Fidelity launches M6x 250.7 multi-channel power amplifier
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Is Google set to rival Dolby Vision and Atmos?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
'Tizen TV by Samsung' brands coming to UK?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom